Senior Software Engineer TypeScript
About Us Sygnum is the world’s first regulated Digital Asset Bank, founded on Swiss and Singapore dual heritage, headquartered in Switzerland and operating globally. We make digital assets bankab
Sygnum is the world’s first regulated Digital Asset Bank, founded on Swiss and Singapore dual heritage, headquartered in Switzerland and operating globally. We make digital assets bankable, secure and convenient, empowering our clients to invest in the digital asset economy with complete trust. For the first time with Sygnum, major currencies and digital assets, including Bitcoin, Ethereum and digital CHF and asset tokens are seamlessly integrated in one account. Sygnum’s diverse and talented team of banking, investment and DLT experts is shaping the development of a trusted digital asset ecosystem.
What we offer
- Create scalable backend (micro-)services, that integrate into a complex environment of different products (e.g. Core Banking), interfaces (REST, LDAP, Web3, HSMs, Kafka, etc).
- Take responsibility of our component libraries and application code.
- Cooperate with architects and strive to deliver rock solid solutions.
- Combine creativity with an awareness of security and support prototypes for new component and product ideas.
What you offer
- Designing flexible and robust REST APIs with an API first approach.
- Experience and references as a Backend Engineer in complex setups.
- Understanding microservices, event driven architecture and being able to implement complex functionality in TypeScript – e.g. NestJS/ExpressJS
- Knowledge about serverless concepts using cloud functions like AWS’ Lamda and serverless frameworks like Middify.
- Understanding the development lifecycle and its technologies – Git, CI/CD tools, unit testing, vulnerability.
- A plus would be the understanding of web3 or blockchain technologies.
- The chance to be part of a movement shaping the futures of our world’s financial system.
- Work on new, cutting-edge technology in the blockchain space.
- Competitive salary packages and chances to leave individual footprints.
- An amazing, diverse, highly skilled, international, and motivated team of professionals.
- Regular gatherings and Team events like Christmas parties, Oktoberfest, Apero’s, hence plenty of jokes and laughs .
If you’re passionate for technology and blockchain with a massive worldwide impact, then please send us your CV!