TLX Technology provides software to cryptocurrency (derivatives) exchanges. Founded by an experienced and multi-faceted team of experts with backgrounds in trading, IT and brokerage (Optiver, IMC
TLX Technology provides software to cryptocurrency (derivatives) exchanges.
Founded by an experienced and multi-faceted team of experts with backgrounds in trading, IT and brokerage (Optiver, IMC, Bitstamp, Binck), our ambition is to become the global leader in software for cryptocurrency exchanges.
TLX is expanding rapidly and therefore, we are looking for a Senior Software Engineer who would like to work on our blazing-fast back-ends!
Do you want to be part of the most innovative and disruptive company in the cryptocurrency trading space and contribute to the cryptocurrency revolution that is changing the world?
As a Software Engineer you will be mainly working on the back-end of exchanges for cryptocurrency options, futures and perpetual future swap contracts in close cooperation with a small, but very experienced, team of Front- and Back-end Engineers.
The company culture at TLX is best described as a social and highly cooperative working atmosphere where your well-being is just as important as your hard work. The culture combines the charm and typically flat structure of a start-up with the professionalism you might expect from an established company in this industry. We believe in an open and direct culture where your input directly influences the organisation’s results. Yes, we have high expectations, but we also offer excellent rewards!
- Very competitive compensation, a bonus, holiday pay, 25 vacation days, travel allowance, gym- and lunch reimbursement
- Ownership and responsibility: you will be empowered to make a difference and introduce your own ideas
- Attractive growth opportunities
- The opportunity to work with industry-leading professionals and expand the team
- Flexible work environment, with the possibility of working at our cosy canal house on the Keizersgracht in the centre of Amsterdam
- Training courses for personal and professional development
- All the hardware you need for your job
- Fun: Friday afternoon drinks, lunch with the team and company events
To qualify for this role, you should be a creative self-starter with a great sense of responsibility. Moreover, we are looking for someone who has:
- A degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a similar field
- Advanced programming skills in C, C++ and/or Rust. We use Rust at TLX.
- Great analytical skills
- A creative mind that is open to new ideas
- Receptiveness to feedback and the ability to learn and adapt quickly
- A positive can-do attitude
- Strong written- and verbal communication skills in English
- Experience in a Linux environment would be great
- Exposure to AWS and Kubernetes is highly desired
- Experience with advanced concepts of PostgreSQL is a plus
- Knowledge of financial mathematics is a plus