Voodoo is a tech company that creates mobile games and apps. With 6 billion downloads and over 300 million monthly active users, Voodoo is the #2 mobile publisher worldwide in terms of downloads after
The full-remote option is accepted only if you reside in Europe where the company has a legal entity (Spain, Netherlands, Germany, UK, France, Poland, Romania, Portugal).
The Engineering & Data team (E&D) is the central tech hub of Voodoo. The team aims to build the most innovative tech products to strengthen Voodoo’s leadership in mobile gaming while successfully accelerating product diversification such as non-gaming apps or blockchain gaming products.
Another example of our engineering projects includes our B2B platform used by hundreds of studios around the world to ideate and test their game prototypes, as well as an auto-bidding tool that predicts the full value users will generate using with state of the art ML algorithms.
Our best-in-class E&D team i
s 84+ people, including software engineers, cloud infrastructure engineers, data teams UI/UX designers, product managers, and QA from
10+ products developed internally
- Purpose: Develop the key features of our web app (Ruby on Rails), Lend a hand on the data pre-processing, by gathering it via the AWS tools. Participate in the post-processing as well, by highlighting the relevant OKR to the Business Teams.
- Ownership: Be the master of your work. Be as innovative, creative, and helpful as you want
- Limitless: Face tomorrow’s challenge today by consistently delivering innovative solutions to our business teams
- Paragon: Embody our culture of technical excellence: best practices, testing, design with scale in mind, and build the product everyone will desire
- Solid experience building complex back-end applications using RoR
- Strong communication skills, you can speak about technical features to a non-technical audience
- Pragmatic & problem-solving approach
- 3+ years of experience using Python or Ruby, and ready to use the other language.
- Used to work with Data pipelines.
- Whiling to handle some front-end.
- Fluent in English, and French is a plus.
- The main language is NodeJS, with REST or GraphQL endpoints, Lambdas, and Airflow jobs, Python for data pipelines and ML algorithms, and a RoR app
- Architecture on AWS, with its services (EC2, RDS, DynamoDB, S3, Redshift, MediaConvert, EKS, etc)
- DevOps/CI: CircleCI, Git (GitHub), Docker/Kubernetes, Terraform, ArgoCD, Prometheus and Grafana
- 45 min call with our tech recruiter to better understand your career plan and answer any questions you may have
- 45 min call with Karim Ammor (your future manager), to be aligned on expectations on both sides and to talk about how you would work together
- Remote technical challenge based on a real-life use case
- 1h call with the technical team to dig into your submission
- 30 min call with 2 stakeholders to better understand the product you will work on, how you interact with non-technical people and how you approach the work from a product/process perspective
- 30 min final call with Paul Todorov, our VP of Engineering & Product
- Competitive salary upon experience (60-90k+)
- Comprehensive relocation package (including visa support)
- Swile lunch voucher (100% taken in charge by us)
- Alan Premium healthcare coverage for your family
- Child day care facilities (Les Petits Chaperons rouge)
- Wellness activities in our Paris office (gym, yoga, boxing, etc.)
- Global hackathonUnlimited vacation policy
- Flexible remote days (hybrid to full remote)
- Full stack desk and computer equipment upon your request