What are we looking for? The D1 Team is responsible for creating and executing all strategies related to Delta one products. We are team of Quants, Quant Traders and Software Engineers that work clo
What are we looking for?
The D1 Team is responsible for creating and executing all strategies related to Delta one products. We are team of Quants, Quant Traders and Software Engineers that work closely together to produce latency critical trading applications. As a Senior software engineer you will play a pivotal in defining the software architecture for the team. You will be able to work on a variety of technical challenges such as setting up connections to multiple exchanges and making sure that our trading strategies can execute a fast a possible.
If you like solving difficult technical problems and work on the forefront of technology, the D1 Desk is the place for you!
What do we require from you?
- 5+ years commercial experience as a developer (Rust/C++/Java);
- Programming experience in Python is a strong plus;
- Communication skills in English both spoken and written;
- Able to set the direction of a project and work – independently;
- Track record of producing low-latency, high performance code.
What’s in it for you?
- Chance of a permanent, full time position in a relaxed and trendy office located in the creative Amsterdam NDSM area
- Be part of a highly-collaborative and experienced team in the innovative and fast growing cryptocurrency industry
- A competitive base -and a company and individual performance based variable salary
- Use state-of-the-art technology and operate the cryptocurrency trading application
- Enjoy a delicious catered lunch at the office, Friday drinks, company events, gym reimbursement and much more!