You have knowledge of blockchain or decentralised identifiers, high transaction processing. Taking complete ownership of one major module within the platform…...
Delighted to be working with a super exciting Blockchain company who are setting up their Dublin operation.
What You’ll Love
This is the first hire in Dublin the company will make so you will have the opportunity to be completely involved in taking their production ready platform to the market. Reporting directly to the CTO, you will be integral to the software development and architecture teams
This is a decentralised B2B infrastructure platform that allows all stages of your journey from A to B is a one-click process (i.e. from ePayment to fleet rental etc)
This key role for the business will cover all aspects you might expect:
- Getting the platform from GIT to staging
- Taking complete ownership of one major module within the platform from development to testing
- Continuous improvement and design of the software architecture
The Senior Software Engineer – Blockchain – Platform / Backend Role is For You if:
- You have knowledge of blockchain or decentralised identifiers, high transaction processing
- Technical experience with: Node.JS; Spring; Python; React or similar; Solidity, Rust or Kotlin etc
- Some DevOps experience including understanding of containerisation and micro-services
- Blockchain experience is desirable but not essential i.e. Ethereum, tokenisation, Corda, Kotlin, etc
- Other experience in the following is also desirable but not essential: Game Theory; Machine Learning; reinforcement learning, etc
Why Should You Apply?
Blockchain is an incredibly exciting industry to get involved in and getting involved with a company at this stage is even better. You will be working with a company where there is a flat structure meaning the decision making process is short. You will also be heavily involved in the direct decision-making process. The company is very flexible and along with a competitive salary, they will offer flexible working hours and location. Why not apply?
Interested, what happens next?
- Send us on you CV highlighting your relevant experience
- If your background is suitable, we will be in touch to arrange an initial interview with us
- After an initial meeting, if appropriate, we expect the interview process will kick off with our client