With the mobile bank account, Nuri customers can manage their daily finances and invest their assets in a simple way....
Nuri empowers people to save and grow money and achieve their personal financial freedom. With the mobile bank account, Nuri customers can manage their daily finances and invest their assets in a simple way. To provide legally compliant financial services, Nuri collaborates with Solarisbank AG and Solaris Digital Assets GmbH.
Nuri enables its customers to benefit from new types of financial technology and the blockchain economy by bridging the gap between the old and new financial systems. With Nuri, customers can invest in cryptocurrency directly from a bank account and earn up to 5% annual return on Bitcoin. The fintech empowers customers to benefit from new financial technology by being the bridge between the old and new financial system. Based in Berlin, Germany’s second-largest challenger bank, now serves over 200.000 customers across 32 European countries.
We’re looking for a Senior Software Engineer to join our Engineering Chapter! In this position, you will work as part of a squad team within the Engineering Chapter. Your core responsibilities will include working within your squad to write and deliver new features, maintaining and enhancing existing products, debugging and resolving issues, writing automated tests, and providing technical guidance and support.
In addition, you’ll also be responsible for coaching, mentoring and onboarding new developers as well as interviewing and reviewing coding challenges for potential candidates.
You’ll be working on:
- Development of new features
- Enhancement of existing features
- Maintenance and improvement of existing code
- Investigating, debugging and resolving bugs and issues
- Writing automated tests
- Carrying out manual testing
- Completing technical designs
In addition, you’ll be increasing your understanding of the Nuri codebase and development standards/processes so that you can:
- Carry out development tasks across more of Nuri’s product stack;
- Recommend and implement improvements to our codebase and development practices; and
- Provide technical support and guidance to other developers.
Lastly, you’ll also get hands-on experience growing other great engineers in your team, by:
- Coaching and mentoring existing and new Engineers in our codebase and our development practices. This also includes peer programming with other Engineers to help them develop their knowledge and skills in our stack and development processes.
- Onboarding our new Engineers by providing assistance and helping them with their technical onboarding plan.
- Reviewing coding challenges for potential Engineers and providing documented feedback.
- Carrying out technical interviews with potential Engineers and providing documented feedback.
- Creating and reviewing technical designs for development work with support from Technical Leads.
- You have gained at least 3-5 years of experience as a Full-stack Software engineer
- Hands-on mentality: people know you as a proactive problem-solver, who is not afraid to take ownership and accountability
- You are fluent in English and are known for your team collaboration skills
- You interested in crypto and blockchain, and want to join our mission to become the world’s first leading crypto bank. E**xperience in Crypto and/or blockchain is not a requirement
- You will work on a meaningful, and innovative crypto-banking products to add real value to our customers lives
- A competitive salary, and 28 holidays excluding December 24th and 31st
- Flexible working hours, either from our new modern office in Kreuzberg, from home or even 50% remotely
- Learning & Development budget of 500 EUR per year
- M-Membership for Urban Sports Club to enjoy hundreds of indoor, outdoor and wellness activities as well as live classes in Berlin
- Zero Trading fees to use our products
- Access to Bitkom that provides plenty of Health & lifestyle benefits/discounts
- German language courses up until C2 level
- Working with the latest technology along with an agile environment to work as efficiently as possible
- Bi-weekly break of the week pizza night, TGIF events and one big team event each month
Here, at Nuri, we celebrate a truly diverse and inclusive company culture and are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or gender identity.