Who we are The Workshop is a tech company that develops intuitive software for the online gaming industry. Our motto is to move “Fearlessly Forward” together. Cooperative innovation is at t
microservice architecture that lays in Kubernetes and uses the latest technologies such as the
latest versions of Java, Spring Boot, Spring Cloud, Docker, Kafka, RabbitMQ, Cassandra, ElasticSearch, JS and the latest versions of Angular amongst others.
- You will design, develop, test, deploy, maintain, and enhance software solutions using agile methodologies working in a team of engineers and product owners.
- You will work closely with other specialists (Quality, Security, Product) to make our software design, delivery, and quality unbeatable.
- You will follow best practices at all aspects of software development.
- You will give and receive feedback via Code Reviews, Retrospectives and monthly 1-1s
- You will actively engage with other teams to manage dependencies and resolve impediments
- You will work with our testing mindset which involves the unit, component, E2E and visual tests among others
- Proficiency in back-end and/or front-end skills (T-shape culture)
- DevOps and Infrastructure skills: knowledge about system admin and Kubernetes
- Clean code and best practices
- Good testing practices
- Understanding of Web-based applications (HTTP protocol, Web Servers, Caching, etc.)
- Data Mindset
- Agile methodologies
- CI/CD approach
- Positive, collaborative and hands-on mindset along with creativity while problem-solving with others
- Passion for learning new languages and frameworks
- Good communication skills
- Flexible ways of working
- We will be happy to see you in the office and offer a relocation package for you and your family, including soft-landing package services to help you settle in (applicable if you are moving from a different city/country to Malaga, Spain).
- A friendly, inclusive and multicultural environment. We are made up of over 35 nationalities and speak almost 30 languages.
- An attractive salary and customisable benefits package. Wellbeing programmes, a self-managed learning budget and personal growth opportunities.
- A range of events throughout the year, including team-building activities, Learning Labs, Hackathons and Designations. Plenty of opportunities to shape the tech community within and outside of the company through mentoring and knowledge sharing. Private health insurance and life insurance from day one.
- The opportunity to take up to three paid volunteering days each year. Gym membership discount.
- A period of up to four (4) weeks per calendar year, during which you may work remotely from a location other than your local office or home.
- A sabbatical program, which offers the opportunity to take one period of six weeks (30 working days) paid leave every for 4 years of service at The Workshop.
- 23 days of annual leave plus 14 Bank Holidays.
- A contemporary and accessible environment with a range of workplace perks, including a parking spot.
- Free breakfasts, snacks and drinks.
- Thirsty Thursday – afterwork!
APPLY-button and we will get back to you shortly.
Date Posted: Posted 4 weeks ago
Expiration date: 26 April 2023
Location: Malaga, MA
Job Title: Senior Software Engineer