Senior Software Development Engineer in Test – Hybrid Working
Up to £600pd - Contract Outside IR35 – Hybrid Working – Senior Software Development Engineer In Test for Global Crypto exchange with the highest level of FCA regulatory status you can get in the UK.
Up to £600pd – Contract Outside IR35 – Hybrid Working – Senior Software Development Engineer In Test for Global Crypto exchange with the highest level of FCA regulatory status you can get in the UK.
Are you a Senior Software Development Engineer In Test with 5 years plus experience who loves working within hyper growth global scale-ups? Love the idea of using cutting edge tech and being at the forefront of the evolution of the global crypto and digital asset market?
The day to day:
As the Senior Software Development Engineer in Test (SDET) you will be working on cutting edge greenfield solutions that provide real time Crypto pricing data on desktop and web apps as well as a digital asset trading platform.
Joining a rapidly growing QA team reporting directly to the Head of QA, you will be creating automation tests required to confirm trading functionality related with the verification of wallets, portfolios, balances, transaction handling Crypto (credit and withdrawals) and traditional securities.
The best bit? The culture is an entirely flat structure where you will have direct access to the CTO and other senior stakeholders. Your ideas and decisions will actually be valued and closely listened to, as opposed to just being told what to build and test.
The ideal Senior Software Development Engineer In Test has:
- At least 5 years commercial experience as a Senior Software Development Engineer In Test
- Hands on experience testing API’s
- Experience with multiple testing practices such as performance testing, sanity testing, security testing and load testing
- Experience working with Restful APIs, SWL, Jenkins, Websockets & Bitbucket
- Experience using tools such as JMeter
It’d be extra awesome if you were a Senior Software Development Engineer in Test that also had:
- Experience in capital markets, ideally with exposure to testing trading software solutions
- Exposure to multi-threaded real-time/low latency systems
- An understanding of blockchain technologies
- Experience testing electron platforms
If you are a Senior Software Development Engineer In Test and this role is of interest please apply to this advert and one of our consultants will be in touch within 24 hours if your CV is relevant.
Software Development Engineer In Test – SDET – Automation Tester
Job Types: Full-time, Fixed term contract
Salary: Up to £600.00 per day
- Work from home
- Monday to Friday
Work Location: Hybrid remote in London
Reference ID: TH-AR072