Binance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the
Are you looking to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world?
- As a Software Development Engineer at Binance, you’ll help to design, build and manage new Web3 products and solutions.
- You will be collaborating with cross-functional teams and work alongside product management, research, and engineers to shape and build the future of blockchain industries.
- You will have a significant influence on our overall strategy by helping define features, drive the software architecture, and spearhead the best practices that enable a quality.
- Add positive energy in every meeting, and make your coworkers feel included in every interaction.
- Act as a mentor and help your more junior peers to grow to the next level
- 6+ years of professional software development experience
- 3+ years of programming experience with at least one software programming language such as C++ or Java
- 2+ years of experience contributing to the system design or architecture (architecture, design patterns, reliability and scaling) of new and current systems
- Experience as a mentor, tech lead OR leading an engineering team
- Candidate must have good communication skills, be a fast learner and have the ability to adapt quickly to a fast-paced development environment
- Strong sense of ownership, urgency, and drive
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Strong knowledge of data structures, algorithms, and designing for performance, scalability, availability, and internet and OS security fundamentals
- Passion for building new products in a fast paced, team-oriented environment.
- Solid coding practices including good design documentation, unit testing, peer code reviews, and a preference for agile methods
- Solid system design and architecture experience
- Sharp analytical abilities and proven design skills
- Experience using Amazon Web Services desirable
- Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and the no.1 company in the industry
- Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
- International work environment and flat organisation
- Great career development opportunities in a growing company
- Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours, Casual work attire