Ripple provides one frictionless experience to send money globally using the power of blockchain. Provide continuous operational support for our multi-cloud,…...
As a Site Reliability Engineer at Ripple, you will play a critical role in helping observe and improve Ripple’s production infrastructure. Our global operations staff will help champion an observability and DevOps culture across the entirety of Ripple’s engineering organization.
What You’ll Do:
- Provide continuous operational support for our multi-cloud, multi-region production infrastructure
- Own our automation, configuration management, and Infrastructure-as-Code efforts
- Handle ongoing, continuous deployment of customer-facing production services
- Design modern observability and metric collection systems for Ripple’s global infrastructure
- Collaborate with infrastructure engineering, application engineering, security, data, and support staff to diagnose and resolve fascinating operational challenges
- Design and develop tools for automation, monitoring, and metric collection
- Participate in the leadership of DevOps-first principles within the organization
- Research promising new tools and technologies, push the team to experiment and evolve
- Participate in a robust and fair on-call framework
What We Are Looking For:
- 5+ years of modern infrastructure and observability experience
- Extensive Linux systems experience
- Proven development background with Go, Python, or Java
- Deeply familiar with cloud hosting operations (AWS, GCP, IBM, Azure)
- Exposure to modern observability systems like Prometheus
- Deep configuration management and orchestration experience (Salt, Ansible)
- Familiar with the Hashicorp ecosystem (Terraform, Vault)
- Fluent with Kubernetes management and day to day operations
- Recognition of the importance of automation on scalability and reliability
- Startup experience a big plus
WHAT WE OFFER:
- The chance to work in a fast-paced start-up environment with experienced industry leaders
- A learning environment where you can dive deep into the latest technologies and make an impact
- Competitive salary and equity
- Medical, dental, and vision with 100% employer contributions for employees and dependents
- Industry-leading parental leave policies
- Generous wellness reimbursement program
- Employee giving donation match
- Modern office location in Bank/Central London
- Weekly company meeting – ask me anything style discussions with our Leadership Team
- Training in our Headquarters in San Francisco, CA, USA
- Team outings to sports games, happy hours, game nights and more!
WHO WE ARE:
Ripple provides one frictionless experience to send money globally using the power of blockchain. By joining Ripple’s growing, global network (RippleNet), financial institutions can process their customers’ payments anywhere in the world instantly, reliably and cost-effectively. Banks and payment providers can use the digital asset XRP to further reduce their costs and access new markets.
With offices in San Francisco, New York, London, Mumbai, Singapore, São Paulo, Reykjavík, Washington D.C. and Dubai, Ripple has more than 300 customers around the world.