Introduction Inspiration isn’t something you can find in isolation. It needs feeding – with different ideas, interests and stimuli. Join IBM and we’ll place you in a team with some of the brightest m
Inspiration isn’t something you can find in isolation. It needs feeding – with different ideas, interests and stimuli. Join IBM and we’ll place you in a team with some of the brightest minds in the business – people you can’t help but be inspired by.
IBM’s Global Business Services (GBS) is world’s largest consulting services organisation. GBS provides clients with business transformation and industry expertise. Our ability to translate our expertise into integrated, responsive, innovative business solutions is essential to help our clients successfully. GBS provides consulting services across multiple industries and covers the whole process chain from strategy consulting through to construction, implementation, and operation of technical and commercial solutions.
We seek an experienced and highly motivated Senior Consultant & Project Manager to play a key role in pre-sales and delivery, defining ServiceNow based solutions to meet client requirements.
Your Role and Responsibilities
As a Senior ServiceNow Consultant & Project Manager you will provide consulting services to clients, understand and translate their business requirements and build solutions & design that fits into a technical architecture solution.
You have the experience to manage projects end to end & show the ability to build together with our solution architect & solutioners functional design, a resource plan & project plan. You have the persuasive skills to present this in front of our clients & are able to demonstrate the solution by high-lighting our key differentiators to our clients.
- Prepare and run functional design workshops including creation of design specifications based on out-of-the-box functionality and client requirements.
- Qualify client requirements through validation of “needs” versus “wants”;
- Providing creative solutions to resolve business problems via customer requirements based on technology, process gaps (ITSM / ITIL) and cultural challenges (people)
- Capture & communicate challenges & solutions to both technical and non-technical audience.
- Working with our Pre-Sales and Technical Architecture functions to deliver client presentations, workshops and responses to business enquiries
- Ability to motivate your team members in delivering excellent results under tight deadlines
- Deliver together with your team gap analysis highlighting current state, future state, client needs and good practices.
- Follow-up on outstanding client needs and provide timely status reports.
- Deliver constructive and value-add experiences for your clients in every interaction.
- Generate additional leads & opportunities within your engagements & projects.
- Establishes credibility at all levels with clients and build problem-solving partnerships with clients and colleagues.
- Identify opportunities for improvement within existing service operations and core propositions related to ServiceNow;
- Lead the sales cycle by ServiceNow demonstrations, preparing presentations to clients, and providing support to bid teams across industries; and
- Manage development and extension of ServiceNow based offerings and proposals and across all products (ITSM, ITBM, ITOM, HRSD, Customer Service, Security, Application Development and Now Platform).
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- This is a senior client-facing role requiring interaction with client senior architects, client resources, client process owners & managers & executives.
- Experience in providing creative solutions to business problems and working with ServiceNow, IT Service Management (ITIL) processes, metrics and key performance indicators.
- Awareness of technical components such as LDAP, VPN, SSL and other such technologies
- Ability to produce documentation on various levels including technical and customer facing.
- Extensive experience working in a client-facing consulting & project management roles within the IT Services industry, which have involved the development of ServiceNow solutions.
- Experience in successfully delivering ServiceNow transformation projects.
- Expertise in crafting ServiceNow service solutions that integrate with client service structures and operating models.
- Broad business and technology skills coupled with client interfacing skills.
- Experience of managing bid teams in producing bid responses and proposals for Managed Services solutions.
- Excellent verbal, written communication and presentations skills together with the ability to deliver customer presentations at a senior & executive level.
- Understanding of Agile delivery methodologies.
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
- Experience in providing creative solutions to business problems and working with IT Service Management processes, metrics and key performance indicators.
- Strong analysis and design skills.
- Ability to manage competing priorities in a complex environment.
- Understanding of common business analysis techniques and approaches and
- Experience of working alongside business analysts to define a solution.
About Business UnitIBM Services is a team of business, strategy and technology consultants that design, build, and run foundational systems and services that is the backbone of the world’s economy. IBM Services partners with the world’s leading companies in over 170 countries to build smarter businesses by reimagining and reinventing through technology, with its outcome-focused methodologies, industry-leading portfolio and world class research and operations expertise leading to results-driven innovation and enduring excellence.
Your Life @ IBMWhat matters to you when you’re looking for your next career challenge?
Maybe you want to get involved in work that really changes the world? What about somewhere with incredible and diverse career and development opportunities – where you can truly discover your passion? Are you looking for a culture of openness, collaboration and trust – where everyone has a voice? What about all of these? If so, then IBM could be your next career challenge. Join us, not to do something better, but to attempt things you never thought possible.
Impact. Inclusion. Infinite Experiences. Do your best work ever.
About IBMIBM’s greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that through the application of intelligence, reason and science, we can improve business, society and the human condition, bringing the power of an open hybrid cloud and AI strategy to life for our clients and partners around the world.Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are not only one of the largest corporate organizations in the world, we’re also one of the biggest technology and consulting employers, with many of the Fortune 50 companies relying on the IBM Cloud to run their business. At IBM, we pride ourselves on being an early adopter of artificial intelligence, quantum computing and blockchain. Now it’s time for you to join us on our journey to being a responsible technology innovator and a force for good in the world.
Location StatementIBM wants you to bring your whole self to work and for you this might mean the ability to work flexibly. If you are interested in a flexible working pattern, please talk to our recruitment team to find out if this is possible in the current working environment.
Being You @ IBMIBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other characteristics. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.