Full-time · Lisbon Hi, we are Mollie! Our mission is creating a greater playing field for everyone. By offering convenient, safe and wor
Full-time · Lisbon
Hi, we are Mollie!
Mollie is one of Europe’s fastest-growing fintech companies and we are very excited about the future. We’ve created a payments platform that offers an easy-to-implement process for integrating payments into a site or app. With a simple and clear payments-API, Mollie offers multiple payment methods uniformly.
We’re on a mission to make online payments simple for merchants by taking away the complexity from payment methods and offering a simple, but ‘powerful’ API.
Mollie processes payments for more than 130,000 merchant clients with local payment methods such as Mastercard, VISA, Amex, PayPal, iDEAL, Bancontact, Bitcoin, SEPA Direct Debit, Klarna, Cartes, Bancaires, ESP, Giropay, SOFORT Banking, and more.
We’re well-known in the Benelux market and rapidly expanding to the rest of Europe. For this, we need amazing platforms, security and infrastructure that enable our product engineering teams to move quickly and safely. If you are driven by the desire to ‘ship’ and you have a clear vision on the product’s future, then read further.
The Senior Security Operations Analyst, is a hands-on role that manages our MSSP Security Operations Centre (SOC), progresses cybersecurity incidents as they occur and manages our vulnerability management service. Other Security Operations services will be added to this service as it evolves. You will work with our wider Security domain (18-20 people) within an organisation that houses 600-700 people, 200+ within tech.
What you’ll be doing:
The Senior Security Operations Analyst fulfils the following tasks either directly or in liaison with the MSSP(s):
Work as a member of the team to support the SOC to deliver effective services.
- Working with our SOC, identify and respond to cyber security threats and incidents.
- Working with our Security Engineering function refine our toolsets and configuration.
- Proactively search for those threats not easily detected by existing use cases.
- Define monitoring use cases and develop prototype rules eg in response to intelligence or gaps in defences.
Participate and in some cases, lead incident response activity, e.g taking active actions to help contain threats, facilitating forensics analysis when necessary and progression of an incident.
- Participates in the incident response out of hours roster.
- Support the creation, modification and operation of playbook / runbook tasks to ensure investigation and remediation tasks deliver end to end security operations delivery.
- Pen testing plan development and delivery with a Managed Service provider.
- Cyber Threat Intelligence: Identify potential threats, delivering strategic reports and changes eg use case updates to minimise the impact of the threat.
- Periodically publish and present Threat Bulletins to the business.
- Support the creation of business continuity/disaster recovery plans.
- Works with the MSSP and their Security Information and Event Management (SIEM)engineering team to manage/tune the system, create/manage the detection content and actively watch for alerts.
- Works with all IT teams to manage new service introductions, changes and decommissions to ensure the SOC is monitoring the current environment/attack surface.
- Liaise and advise with our 2nd Line of Defence and business on risk topics as required.
- Creation of reports, dashboards, metrics for Security Operations and presentation to stakeholders.
- Support compliance to SLA, process adherence and process improvisation to achieve operational objectives.
- Progress work requests that will be raised for the team to fulfil.
Meet the some of the team
Chief Technology Officer