Company Description Why Talan? For more than 15 years, the Talan Group has been advising companies and administrations, accompanying them and implementing their transformation projects in Europ
For more than 15 years, the Talan Group has been advising companies and administrations, accompanying them and implementing their transformation projects in Europe, America, Africa and Asia.
Our main objective is to support organizations in their journey towards the future. At Talan Spain we make it happen through digital transformation.
We put people at the center, and we rely on collective intelligence, diversity, pragmatism and agility. We believe in environments based on trust, excellence, collaboration, flexibility and respect.
In addition, we rely on cultural, business, agile and technological transformation through Artificial Intelligence, Big Data, Blockchain and RPAs.
Learn more about Talan: https://es.talan.com/actualites/detail/news/discover-talan-in-2-minutes/
About the offer:
Are you a Scrum Master with around 3 year of experience, with experience in Agile Coach with English willing to be part of a cross-functional team? Then read on, this job offer might interest you!
Your usual tasks would be related into design the solution & bring innovation!
What we expect from you:
At Talan we are looking for people like you: innovative, talented and eager to improve every day in our environment!
- Good command of English (this would be a must!) C1 Level. French is also a “nice to have”!
- Proven experience in agile approaches: Agile coach and Scrum master in previous projects.
- Proven experience with the definition of action plan
- Customer & result oriented
- Working actively in the Guild of Scrum Masters.
You will be a great profile if you enjoy:
- To perform and coordinate meetings with stakeholders of different countries
- Time management
- Motivated to pick up new skills as you go
- Structured analyst, capable to embrace and use data analytics to assess risks, scope audits and test controls.
The Scrum Master is responsible for promoting and supporting Scrum and Lean-Agile practices. Scrum Masters do this by helping everyone understand Scrum and Lean-Agile theory, practices, rules, and values.
The Scrum Master is a servant-leader for the Scrum Team. The Scrum Master helps those outside the Scrum Team understand which of their interactions with the Scrum Team are helpful and which aren’t. The Scrum Master helps everyone change these interactions to maximize the value created by the Scrum Team.
Experience implementing at least one of the reference scaling frameworks (SAFe, Less, Nexus,…)
Awareness and experience with widely successful Agile techniques: User Stories, ATDD, TDD, Continuous Integration, Continuous Testing, Pairing, Automated Testing, Agile Games, etc.
Applicable knowledge of the technologies used by the team.
The experience in applying a wide variety of well-documented patterns and techniques for filling in the intentional gaps left in the Scrum approach(example: various Burndown technologies, many Retrospective formats, handling bugs, etc.).
Excellent communication and mentoring skills! Your profile will be the key of the team.
- Working as part of an international project.
- Full time permanent contract, if you prefer to be freelance, let’s talk about it!
- Full Smart Office Pack so you can work comfortably from home.
- Training and professional development
- Benefits and perks such as private medical insurance, life insurance, lunch and transportation cards as part of the flexible compensation package
- Possibility to join a multicultural team and work on international projects.
- More social advantages that we would be happy to share with you.