Introduction IBM is the world's largest SAP Partner, we have worked together for over thirty years and have more than 5,000 satisfied joint customers with consultants and professional staff in 174 co
IBM is the world’s largest SAP Partner, we have worked together for over thirty years and have more than 5,000 satisfied joint customers with consultants and professional staff in 174 countries around the world. We provide clients with business process and industry expertise, a deep understanding of technology solutions that address specific industry issues and the ability to design, build and run those solutions.
This is your opportunity to join the world’s leading SAP integrator and transform some of the most influential and creative organizations. We are looking for senior SAP Finance consultant with IT consulting experience who excels at leading complex transformations enabled by best-of-breed SAP focused solutions to clients in Europe.
You will be a part of IBM’s Global SAP Finance team with regional SAP Practices, Industry and Country teams, Alliance Partners and SAP and will get the chance to participate in new and existing implementations developed with the latest technology and tools (including S/4 HANA). At IBM you’ll find your role has a very unique look, combining both strong functional and business skills.
Your Role and Responsibilities
- Solving complex business problems; experience working with global clients pioneering S/4HANA enabled business transformations
- Shaping IBM’s SAP-enabled Business Transformation capabilities, enable IBM’s growth on SAP projects
- Working with S/4HANA Finance and emerging digital technologies: AI, ML, RPA, Blockchain, Containerization, Technical Integration, Process and Master Data Governance
- Contributing to Global SAP Finance offerings, go-to-market plans, and market opportunities
- Translating client business needs to technical solution during sales pursuits as well as delivery
- Establishing long-term manager and director level client and IBM relationships
- Designing detailed solutions for new innovative S/4HANA and digital-enabled Finance Transformation use cases
- Partner with IBM internal teams, SAP, and other IBM alliances for delivery
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Proven experience in S/4HANA Finance & ECC FI/CO
- Multiple full life cycles in SAP Finance solution delivery
- Extensive experience in translating business requirements into solution design, business case definitions, solution integration and business deployment
- Experience in working within onshore-offshore delivery and globally distributed teams
- Extensive knowledge in SAP Finance functional solutions, Digital innovation, Business process design, Process transformation, Process automation and Standard ERP solutions
- Knowledge of application integration, Process, data and technical integration and Digital solutions
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
- Team Leading experience
- Manager level client relationship management
- Business operations
- Communication and Leadership skills
About Business Unit
IBM Consulting is IBM’s consulting and global professional services business, with market leading capabilities in business and technology transformation. With deep expertise in many industries, we offer strategy, experience, technology, and operations services to many of the most innovative and valuable companies in the world. Our people are focused on accelerating our clients’ businesses through the power of collaboration. We believe in the power of technology responsibly used to help people, partners and the planet.
Your Life @ IBM
Are you craving to learn more? Prepared to solve some of the world’s most unique challenges? And ready to shape the future for millions of people? If so, then it’s time to join us, express your individuality, unleash your curiosity and discover new possibilities.
Every IBMer, and potential ones like yourself, has a voice, carves their own path, and uses their expertise to help co-create and add to our story. Together, we have the power to make meaningful change – to alter the fabric of our clients, of society and IBM itself, to create a truly positive impact and make the world work better for everyone.
It’s time to define your career.
IBM’s greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that through the application of intelligence, reason and science, we can improve business, society and the human condition, bringing the power of an open hybrid cloud and AI strategy to life for our clients and partners around the world.
Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are not only one of the largest corporate organizations in the world, we’re also one of the biggest technology and consulting employers, with many of the Fortune 50 companies relying on the IBM Cloud to run their business.
At IBM, we pride ourselves on being an early adopter of artificial intelligence, quantum computing and blockchain. Now it’s time for you to join us on our journey to being a responsible technology innovator and a force for good in the world.
IBM wants you to bring your whole self to work and for you this might mean the ability to work flexibly. If you are interested in a flexible working pattern, please talk to our recruitment team to find out if this is possible in the current working environment.
Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other characteristics. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.