Introduction As an IBM Application Architect, you directly help clients transform their business and solve complex problems. You will define the scope and vision for projects that deliver customi
As an IBM Application Architect, you directly help clients transform their business and solve complex problems. You will define the scope and vision for projects that deliver customized solutions using your knowledge of IBM platforms. You are a technical leader, serving as a liaison among business partners, technical resources, and project stakeholders.
Your Role and Responsibilities
As an Architect in IBM Consulting, you’ll serve as a leader in defining solutions for clients. You’ll be the advocate for the client while guiding the technical team to implementation.
SAP solution architects serve as the conduit between businesses and technology. You will use your analytical and problem-solving skills, to craft adaptable, comprehensive suites appropriate for each client.
Your primary responsibilities include:
- Working with a multi-disciplinary team to design technical solutions required to support business transformations and articulating proposed solutions in business terms demonstrating technical effectiveness.
- Managing or executing specific project deliverables and scope to ensure project schedules & timelines are respected.
- Have architectural oversight to provide solutions, technical guidance and functional specifications based on business requirements.
- Support the definition and evolution of the client’s Integration Strategy ensuring that the Integration Components in the SAP Domain align with the Integration Vision and Integration Strategy supporting the multi-cloud and multi-platform domains as well as interactions with external entities.
- Adopting the Integration Vision and Integration Strategy and working with senior stakeholders, define the SAP Integration Patterns as part of the Integration Architecture defining how the Integration Patterns are realized within the SAP Integration Suite Integration Capabilities.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- SAP SME in Integration Strategy, Integration Architecture, Design Authority, Integration Solution Design
- Strong track record in developing the SAP Integration Suite Standards and Guidelines for integration delivery.
- Technical expertise with BTP, CPI and API’s
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
- SAP Cloud Integration Suite certification
About Business Unit
IBM Consulting is IBM’s consulting and global professional services business, with market leading capabilities in business and technology transformation. With deep expertise in many industries, we offer strategy, experience, technology, and operations services to many of the most innovative and valuable companies in the world. Our people are focused on accelerating our clients’ businesses through the power of collaboration. We believe in the power of technology responsibly used to help people, partners and the planet.
Your Life @ IBM
In a world where technology never stands still, we understand that, dedication to our clients success, innovation that matters, and trust and personal responsibility in all our relationships, lives in what we do as IBMers as we strive to be the catalyst that makes the world work better.
Being an IBMer means you’ll be able to learn and develop yourself and your career, you’ll be encouraged to be courageous and experiment everyday, all whilst having continuous trust and support in an environment where everyone can thrive whatever their personal or professional background.
Our IBMers are growth minded, always staying curious, open to feedback and learning new information and skills to constantly transform themselves and our company. They are trusted to provide on-going feedback to help other IBMers grow, as well as collaborate with colleagues keeping in mind a team focused approach to include different perspectives to drive exceptional outcomes for our customers. The courage our IBMers have to make critical decisions everyday is essential to IBM becoming the catalyst for progress, always embracing challenges with resources they have to hand, a can-do attitude and always striving for an outcome focused approach within everything that they do.
Are you ready to be an IBMer?
This job requires you to provide your COVID-19 vaccination status with supporting documentation, where legally permissible.
IBM’s greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that through the application of intelligence, reason and science, we can improve business, society and the human condition, bringing the power of an open hybrid cloud and AI strategy to life for our clients and partners around the world.
Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are not only one of the largest corporate organizations in the world, we’re also one of the biggest technology and consulting employers, with many of the Fortune 50 companies relying on the IBM Cloud to run their business.
At IBM, we pride ourselves on being an early adopter of artificial intelligence, quantum computing and blockchain. Now it’s time for you to join us on our journey to being a responsible technology innovator and a force for good in the world.
IBM wants you to bring your whole self to work and for you this might mean the ability to work flexibly. If you are interested in a flexible working pattern, please talk to our recruitment team to find out if this is possible in the current working environment.
Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other characteristics. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.