Establishing and maintaining of trusting long-term relationships with our existing and potential clients. Providing high quality support services to meet the…...
Founded in 2013, Bitcoin Suisse is the Swiss crypto-finance and technology pioneer and market leader. Bitcoin Suisse has helped to shape the crypto and blockchain ecosystem in Switzerland and has been a driving force in the development of the ‘Crypto Valley’ and ‘Crypto Nation Switzerland’. Bitcoin Suisse offers prime brokerage, trading, custody, lending, staking and other crypto-financial services for private and institutional clients and has built a team of more as 240 highly qualified experts at its locations in Zug, Copenhagen, and Liechtenstein.
Senior Relationship Manager- External Asset Management and Family Office
We are looking for a Senior Relationship Manager to build and preserve trusting relationships with our international customers. We’ll rely on you to find the best ways to outperform and be a trustful partner to our customers. We serve our customers 17 hours per days and 7 days per week.
What will you be working with?
- Establishing and maintaining of trusting long-term relationships with our existing and potential clients
- Providing high quality support services to meet the needs, goals and expectations of our clients
- Securing high standards of the compliance procedures based on the Swiss regulatory landscape
- Responsible of handling and onboarding of clients
- Answering brokerage client inquiries as well as handling, registration and booking of brokerage trades
- Brokerage account settlements
- Onboarding / supporting / settlement of Payment Gateway clients
Here is our wish list for what you can do already:
- University degree or equal education
- Minimum 5 to 8 years proven experience as Relationship Manager in the Swiss financial sector
- Experience working with external Asset Managers and Family Offices with knowledge in offshore structures
- Good understanding of Compliance functions and Swiss AML regulations is a must
- Motivated, dedicated and responsible personality with strong team-player attitude
- Ability to work independently and takes initiative
- Stays calm in hectic situations and flexible to work sometimes on weekends and evenings
- Professional fluency in English and German and any other language is an asset
Are you looking for an exciting and challenging job in a dynamic and international environment where you will play a very important role in the success of the company? And is the opportunity to work with leading organizations within the space of crypto-finance as well as the opportunity to shape your role and tasks driven by your interests appealing to you?
Note that for this position only direct applications will be considered with a valid working permit for Switzerland