We've since added business accounts, vaults, insurance and even access to cryptocurrency exposure. We’re looking for a Regulatory Compliance Manager for our UK…...
We’re looking for a Regulatory Compliance Manager for our UK office to ensure that people and process comply by applicable laws and regulations. Revolut Trading is the most exciting new business within Revolut Group.
We’re building a global platform for trading to give Revolut customers unprecedented low-cost and friction-free access to the capital markets, starting with zero-commission stock trading with much more to follow.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
- Identify, assess, monitor and report on compliance risk in a retail MiFID firm.
- Oversee and contribute to Compliance Framework ensuring the objectives, focus and scope of compliance monitoring remain valid.
- Contribute to the building out of a Compliance Team, providing training as appropriate.
- Ensure that the entity complies with all its regulatory obligations as well as internal policies and procedures.
- Ensure that scheduled monitoring is undertaken with findings reported and followed up on and that the Compliance Monitoring Plan is continuously reviewed and prioritised.
- Drive a strong compliance culture throughout the entity.
- Provide accurate, consistent and timely advice to the business on an ongoing basis, including; responding to ad hoc queries; contributing to projects; advising on new products and business proposals; contributing to policy documents.
- Liaise with regulatory bodies on matters ranging from inspections to day to day queries.
- Be responsible for the collation of regulatory reports as required.
- Manage and develop one or more compliance professionals.
- Report on a regular and timely basis to the Head of Compliance.
- Prepare more formal quarterly updates for the Head of Compliance for the purposes of reporting to the Risk & Compliance sub-committee of the Board.
- Monitor upstream regulatory developments and assess impact, participating in project groups to prepare for implementation and communicating preparedness and risks as appropriate.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
- 5+ years working in a compliance team in an investment firm with a thorough working knowledge of MiFID II, MAR and CPC and an in-depth understanding of the regulatory requirements applicable to trading and wealth management;
- Extensive experience of managing and influencing decisions at the most senior levels;
- Professional Certificate in Compliance/Professional Diploma in Compliance and/or a willingness to take exams in the future if required.
- Third Level Degree in Business, Finance, Law or equivalent.
LITTLE ABOUT US
We believe that there are better ways for people to control their money. Easier, fairer ways.
Revolut started in 2015 with card transactions abroad without rubbish exchange rates or hidden fees. We’ve since added business accounts, vaults, insurance and even access to cryptocurrency exposure.
We reached 10 million customers as we rolled into 2020 and we’re adding another million every quarter.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
From employee 1 to employee 14000, you will be slotting into a global team that shares a number of traits.
You can work autonomously and take ownership. We thrive with the space and responsibility to solve problems.
You operate best without lots of bureaucracy. We don’t hide behind fancy job titles or clunky processes ‘because that’s how things are done’.
You approach work in a logical way. We are not afraid to make mistakes but we use data and logic to backup decisions and improve understanding.
And you share our mission to improve people’s relationship with their money.
- Competitive salary
- Biannual equity bonuses
- All the latest tech you need
- Flexible working – work from home 50% of time
- Roll with a free Revolut Metal subscription
- Pension plan
- Private health insurance
- Rest up with 29 days’ holiday per year