Senior Recruitment Consultant
Why join Open Source Dev Squad? Open Source is one of the highest performing Squads at Digital Gurus, sitting under our Tech Tribe. We’re an ideas hub; our team shares success and strives to cont
Why join Open Source Dev Squad?
Open Source is one of the highest performing Squads at Digital Gurus, sitting under our Tech Tribe. We’re an ideas hub; our team shares success and strives to continuously improve together, whilst having fun along the way.
We constantly identify and move into new markets; so far in 2022, we’ve expanded our partnerships to brands, working on: Blockchain, Metaverse and VR to name a few.
Our Squad has 100% retention over the last 12-months and we believe this is down to collaboration being at the core of everything we do. We’re a supportive team that will share collective knowledge and experience with you, ensuring that you have the tools to bill well and have a great client base to work with from the moment you join us.
About Digital Gurus:
Since our launch in 2008, it’s a fair assessment to say Digital Gurus have been a disrupter and market leader within the Tech and Digital recruitment world.
We work within niche technical markets that ensure we’re fully immersed in the markets and sectors that we recruit within. Our model (similar to the Spotify Model) enables us to have 4 distinct core tribes: Tech, Infinite, Health and Creative. But what does that even mean?!
To understand how our Tribes work, we’ve put together a short video for you: Digital Gurus Tribes & Squads
What makes us great?
Our people. It’s that simple.
People are at the forefront of the business, and we pride ourselves on our fantastic culture, supportive environment, and work ethic.
We believe in true empowerment and autonomy, giving you the opportunity to grow your recruitment career within a fun, encouraging, and ambitious business that gives you the tools to succeed.
As a Senior Recruitment Consultant, you will be joining a successful team that have high standards and an elite mindset. Our ‘average’ consultant is operating at 50% higher NFI than the market average. And that is no surprise to us.
We are looking for individuals who align with our company ethos and mantra… high levels of integrity, accountability, self-development, collaborative in nature and do not negotiate with self-fulfilment/happiness.
To be a successful Senior Recruitment Consultant:
- Be a leading expert in your chosen market, immersing yourself in the latest trends and opportunities.
- Own, develop and nurture your business with the security and support of the wider team.
- Build trusting relationships with new and existing clients, adding to an already impressive list of globally recognised businesses that we work with.
- Work collaboratively with the team, celebrate the wins of your peers and offer support to others when needed.
- Be self-motivated and enjoy working in a fully autonomous environment.
What’s in it for you?
- An opportunity to work with one of the strongest teams in the Tech/Digital recruitment world.
- A competitive salary alongside a lucrative commission scheme which is uncapped – meaning Y1 salary is what you make it.
- Fantastic incentives such as lunch clubs in top city locations, regular team events and exciting trips abroad.
- Company laptop and mobile phone.
- Weekly training sessions and 121’s.
- Employee benefits such as:
- Healthcare packages
- Discounted gym memberships
- Remote/hybrid and flexible working
- Buy/sell annual leave
- Annual wellness day
- Eye & dental care
- Enhanced family leave
- Participation in our learning and development activities
- Access to our Employee Assistance Programme
A place for everyone
We believe diversity drives innovation and for that reason we strongly encourage those from all backgrounds to apply for roles across the Rethink Group brands.
We are an equal opportunity employer and aim to build a workforce that is truly representative of all sections of society, our clients, and the communities in which we operate. We encourage equality and inclusivity in our workplace by committing to an environment in which each employee feels respected and able to give their best.
If you need reasonable adjustments at any point in the application or interview process, please speak with the hiring team who will be happy to support you.
If you have a preferred pronoun, please feel free to highlight this during the recruitment process (e.g., she/her, he/him, they/them, etc.).