Posted 11 hours ago Hybrid Permanent £90k – £100k
You will use your expertise in React to create and maintain visually stunning frontend applications for the investment platform. Your focus will be on designing high-quality websites that showcase data visualization with the use of grids and charts. Additionally, you will have the opportunity to develop demo frontends that highlight backend services to external API users.
You will work collaboratively with talented graphic designers who utilize Figma to create beautiful designs. In this role, you will utilize your skills in assembling components and designing effective data models to create outstanding user experiences, with a focus on functionality over styling. In this role you will support the user-centred design (UCD) approach, and you will take on key elements of this design process, including prototyping of interfaces in Figma.
The frontend code uses React and Typescript, and for larger applications Redux Toolkit with React Hooks for state management are utilised. Base-components are sourced from internal and external libraries of React components. Occasionally, you may collaborate with other internal teams on common components.
The Product division you will be a part of produces software for multiple, large institutional clients with millions of end-customers, and you will play an important role in developing a new app/website for visualizing investment portfolio analysis.
Our client is looking for someone who is experienced with React and Typescript, preferably with Redux and React Hooks. You should be familiar with frontend testing frameworks for React, such as Jest or Enzyme.
In addition, the following experience would be highly desirable:
- Experience with Git and Docker; comfort with VS Code IDE;
- Familiarity with charting libraries;
- Ambition to work in a small, highly productive team;
- Careful attention to quality and cleanliness of code;
- Drive to keep up-to-date with new technologies;
- Experience with user-centred design and UX concepts;
- Passionate about creating innovative solutions for customers; and
- Participated in end-end deliveries of software products.
The following requirements would also be preferred:
- Experience with Java and JSON programming languages;
- Experience working with Docker, Kubernetes or AWS infrastructure;
- Experience working in an agile environment;
- Experience with Azure DevOps and Agile Development Tools (including Jira)
- Familiarity with financial products and markets;
- Understanding of web services and REST APIs
Job ID tw322