Senior React Developer (Full Time)
What is Wallfair? Wallfair is a movement to build a fully decentralized betting platform that allows any user to create new events or trade on existing. Central bookkeeping, profits and limitatio
What is Wallfair?
Wallfair is a movement to build a fully decentralized betting platform that allows any user to create new events or trade on existing. Central bookkeeping, profits and limitations are replaced by a blockchain based non profit prediction market. Prediction markets have been researched in academia in the last decade intensively. However, except for papers little has been transferred into the wild with few exceptions made by pioneering blockchain projects like Augur, Gnosis and Polymarket. Wallfair strives to be simpler, more entertaining and more social than any traditional betting platform and existing crypto prediction markets lacking critical mass / liquidity. We are targeting non crypto users with a simple solution (e.g. live streaming red bull sports events with chat and bet functionality) applying state of the art blockchain technology, market making and Defi solutions.
Why you must join the team
We implement the life of a vibrant, fast growing and moving blockchain project. Under the hood we have a deep tech stack, crypto economic protocols, and a smart game design. The front allows for streaming crazy, gaga events and predicting the outcome with our own token model. We ultimately aim at making the platform accessible to millions of users. Part of our go-to-market strategy is to organize our own events which range from eSports or extreme sports to crazy & fun celebrity competitions. You will be able to contribute with your own ideas to make the next streaming events even more gaga…
You will build blockchain-connected front-end web and mobile apps for our prediction market and live betting platform. Wallfair combines Ethereum based blockchain protocol with cutting edge user interface made for the mass market. We are in the early days of the project so you will have a big impact on the tech stack, architecture and processes. You will work in an agile team with experience in React, Typescript, Solidity, NodeJS, Python, PostgreSQL, MongoDb and more. You will also work closely with our research team and collaborate with our UX/Design team.
- You can start things from scratch, choose a proper tech stack, tools and app architecture.
- You are motivated, an excellent communicator, can take initiative, and can make decisions based on the value of the solutions we build.
- You can provide technical leadership to other developers, discuss and implement your solutions with them.
- You have passion for well crafted UX, pay attentions to the details and think about user when you code
- You are ready to learn Ethereum/BSC/Moonbeam dAPP development stack
- Experience with React, NodeJS, Typescript.
- Experience with state management solutions (preferably Redux).
- Experience in React Native is a plus.
- Experience with Ethereum blockchain is a plus.
- General knowledge with the internet protocols and facilities ie. HTTP/S, WebSockets, caching, load balancing
- At least 3 years of experience as a front-end engineer.
- Market-proven, well-funded and fast-growing company with very experienced serial entrepreneur founders
- Decent salary
- Rewards in Wallfair protocol tokens which are up to be publicly listed
- Office in Munich or remote work possible
- Macbook (or configuration of your choice) and gadgets
- Be part and contribute with gaga ideas to Wallfair own live events
- The opportunity to be part of the exciting early stages of a well-funded, Munich based startup that has massive growth and venture potential
- You`ll be able to work, innovate, and grow with a ridiculously ambitious, committed and fun team in the Munich and Berlin tech ecosystem
- You`ll have the ability to have a major impact on a product that is on its way to impact millions of users in a profound way.