The world’s largest financial spin-off exchange company are hiring for exceptional talent to join their team as a Senior QA! They are known for their incredible trading platform that fall among crypto
The world’s largest financial spin-off exchange company are hiring for exceptional talent to join their team as a Senior QA! They are known for their incredible trading platform that fall among cryptocurrency, stock indexes and interest rates, to name a few.
What’s in it for you?
- Great base salary + 15% bonus
- Flexible working
- 25 days holidays + public holidays
- 10% matched pension
- Medical, life, disability & sickness insurance
- Dental & optical coverage
- £550 gym membership
- Parental leave benefits
- Paid volunteer day
- Health / wellness provisions
- Continuous learning
- Training budget
- They have recently received $1bn equity investment from Google
- Agreed to a long-term partnership with Google to migrate their technology infrastructure to Google Cloud
- They are transforming the global derivatives markets through technology
- The world’s largest Financial Exchange
- Continuous learning and development within the company
- They add new value to today’s market, managing risk
- First US exchange to go public
Your new day to day:
- You’ll be enhancing the quality of the Enterprise Data Flow Teams
- Design and develop new tools with different frameworks and languages
- Participate in PR reviews
- Be apart of the full lifecycle
What can you bring:
- Experience in Test Automation
- Experience in designing and building automated integration
- Able to work closely with application teams to improve their testing and automation approaches
- Creative mindset, with a positive approach
- Working with Cloud Platforms
- Good knowledge of Manual Testing
Don’t delay, get in touch today! Contact Katie McMullan at Abacus or Apply Now!
Please submit your application or speak to a specialist consultant from the Abacus team on 0044 (0) 28 9031 3157 for a confidential discussion. We aim to respond to all inquiries within 4 business hours.
The team at Abacus manages a range of permanent and contract positions throughout Northern Ireland, the UK and the Republic of Ireland. If you are experienced and/or professionally qualified we can support your job search.