Founded in 2014, Ledger is a leader in security and infrastructure solutions for cryptocurrencies and blockchain applications. Headquartered in Paris, with offices in Vierzon, New York, London and Sin
The QA Automation Engineer will work to automate existing and current functionality at an integration level. Working closely with the Senior QA Automation Lead and identifying integration scenarios to automate. Test Framework
- Designing and developing the test automation scripts on each level of testing pyramid
- Front-end and back-end testing automation
- Creating and developing test automation framework, test data
- Developing and implementing processes and approaches for effective automation testing
- Integrating automated testing into CI/CD pipelines
- Integrating automated testing with Test Case and Defect Management tools
- Integrating manual and automated testing into Quality Assurance practices
- Communicating with project teams about the improvements following the strategy, sharing of experiences, best practices and lessons learnt
- 5+ years of experience in software automation testing (3+ years of hands-on experience in Java Automation Development)
- 3+ years of hands-on experience in Python Automation Development & Frameworks would be appreciated
- Proficient in front-end and back-end testing tools and approaches (API testing, UI (Selenium-based tools)
- Good knowledge of development processes, design patterns and programming principles
- Experienced Unix user
- Experience with of SQL and nonSQL db
- Experience with Docker and cloud-technologies
- Knowledge of TDD, DDD approaches and tools for implementing
- Good knowledge of VCS/CI/CD tools (Git, GitHub Actions, circleCI) and approaches
- Team player and able to work in a collaborative environment
- Positive attitude, strong communication (verbal and written) & teamwork spirit
- Ability to think outside of the box and be innovative by keeping abreast of new trends, identifying opportunities to bring in change for business benefit
- English level B1+
- Desirable skills (+) :
- Experience in IoT, Blockchain products testing and automation
- Good knowledge of other programming languages
- Experience with AWS, Docker containers
- Competitive compensation package and ESOP according to the Company policy.
- Flexible working hours, remote-friendly environment.
- Strong focus on personal development including internal/external trainings and attendance to conferences,Internal talks, technical meetups and hackathons.
- High performance office equipment.
- Comprehensive health insurance policy offering extensive medical, dental and vision care coverage.
- Meal Vouchers with Swile (ex Lunchr).
- Annual company outing for Ledgerdary Days plus infrequent parties, snacks and drinks.
- Employee discount on Ledger products.
Ledger guarantees equal opportunity for all during the recruitment process, without any distinction of gender, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, social status, disability or age.