Lykke Business is a professional service provider for platforms and financial engineering solutions. It is a part of the Lykke Ecosystem. It is an innovative, fair and trusted partner committed to res
Lykke Business is a professional service provider for platforms and financial engineering solutions. It is a part of the Lykke Ecosystem. It is an innovative, fair and trusted partner committed to reshaping entire business models with cutting-edge blockchain technology.
Our mission is to create a better future by working together with enterprises and leveraging its expertise in product design, tokenization, and Lykke’s open-source blockchain platform.
We are looking for an exceptional and very hands-on Senior Project Manager to lead international projects of different sizes and allow transformation into a PM lead role in the future.
- Engage with key stakeholders to identify project objectives and key products to be delivered.
- Develop project specifications, and agree on project plan baseline including scope, key activities, deliverables, resource requirements, milestones, and deadlines.
- Utilize project plans and schedules to monitor all activities.
- Manage relationships amongst stakeholders by building confidence and trust with clear professional communications and assured expectation management.
- Engage with key stakeholders and manage relationships amongst different legal entities within the group.
- Leading by example and being a mentor for all internal and external stakeholders
- Drive project execution; track delivery; expect, monitor and control change, own change management; proactively seek and resolve blockers.
- Record information accurately and consistently using appropriate systems and provide and communicate timely information to relevant parties.
- Seek stakeholder insight and feed it into improved processes while ensuring compliance with governance and standards.
- Conduct progress reviews to give stakeholders confidence that projects will be delivered on time, within budget and up to standards.
- Conduct reviews to assess project outcomes and to identify and capture lessons learned to enable continuous improvement. Contribute to the provision of documentation for new or improved processes, products and services and ensure that good practice is disseminated throughout the organization.
- A demonstrable track record of successful delivery of projects as well as experience in successful partnership working, relationship development and management
- German speakers preferred with preference to be based in DACH or any other European country with excellent English language skills
- Excellent communication skills: ability to communicate with clarity and confidence at all levels, adapt style and content to the needs of the audience
- Higher education qualification or equivalent professional experience is essential
- A recognized qualification in project management (e.g. APM, PRINCE2) is desirable
- Qualification / Certification desired (e.g. Six Sigma)
- Good understanding of the cryptocurrency / digital asset/blockchain space (incl. legal implications)
- Experience and track record in the blockchain industry are preferred but not mandatory
- Able to move out of comfort zone with a clear focus and dedication and the ability to execute with speed
- Smart hard-working mentality
- Ability to multitask on different external and internal projects at the same time
- Entrepreneurial thinking and not a “big corporate” mentality
- High leadership and motivating skills
- Ability to think out of the box and act fast
This is an exciting and interesting opportunity for a candidate who is keen to join the growing blockchain and cryptocurrency ecosystem. Candidates will enjoy a friendly, positive growth-oriented environment where remote work and flexible work hours are embraced and with a can-do and enterprising spirit throughout.
If you are ready to leap into joining a fast-growing company in a business development capacity, we encourage you to apply today!
This hands-on project management role is a remote position based preferably in the DACH region or any other European country.