About us Sygnum is the world’s first regulated Digital Asset Bank, founded on Swiss and Singapore dual heritage, operating globally. We make digital assets bankable, secure and convenient, empowerin
Sygnum is the world’s first regulated Digital Asset Bank, founded on Swiss and Singapore dual heritage, operating globally. We make digital assets bankable, secure and convenient, empowering our clients to invest in the digital asset economy with complete trust. For the first time with Sygnum, major currencies and digital assets, including Bitcoin, Ethereum and digital CHF and asset tokens are seamlessly integrated in one account.
Sygnum clients team helps corporate, institutional and individual clients navigate the breadth of our offerings across Custody, Brokerage, Credit & Lending, Corporate Finance, Token Products, Asset Management and B2B. Potential clients include UHNWI, asset managers, financial institutions, foundations, public and private pension funds, government, hedge funds etc..
We are looking for a Senior Project Manager Operations and B2B Banking to join our high impact team in our office in Zurich.
- Work as project manager to successfully deliver key projects
- Deliver larger Sygnum-internal projects but also B2B projects for our customers
- Lead projects from initiation (planning, scoping etc.) via implementation towards rollout
- Drive and manage projects while working with stakeholders from business and IT
- Initiate projects in an agile environment and lead the development team
- Work closely with stakeholders and regularly track progress against objectives, report team activities.
- Facilitate discussion within the team and with other departments
- Strong drive and willingness to build the future finance and digital assets
- You have experience in agile project methodologies, preferably Scrum and SAFe, as well as waterfall projects (certificates are an advantage: Scrum, Kanban, SAFe, IPMA, PMP, Hermes, Prince2)
- You understand how budget and progress control is handled in agile and classic projects and you are familiar with stakeholder management, requirements management and risk management
- You have at least 4+ years of experience as a project manager or product owner with budget responsibility and with teams (5+ people)
- You are able to structure work and think conceptionally with proven excellent communication skills
- You are able to communicate and convince stakeholders within Sygnum as well as with B2B customers
- You have experience in financial services industry (preferably banking)
- You have affinity to technology and digital solutions to be able to communicate with development team
- Experience in digital assets
- English as communication language is a must, German is a strong plus
If this reads like your profile, please apply through sygnum.join.com with a 1-page CV. Even if you’re not there yet but still think you could be a good fit for our team, please contact us and we’ll figure it out. Thank you.