Senior Project Manager/ Client Manager
Are you passionate about innovation & cutting-edge technology? GFT is a pioneer in digital transformation. We develop sustainable solutions across new technologies, such as cloud engineering, artificial intelligence and the Internet of Things, for Industry 4.0 and blockchain.
A modern company with a passion for technology we provide world-class consulting and implementation services to our clients across banking, insurance and manufacturing industries. GFT is driving the digital transformation of the world’s leading financial institutions by leveraging in-depth technological expertise, strong partnerships and scalable IT solutions.
A strategic senior role with a high level of autonomy and opportunity for rapid progression. An exciting and unique opportunity to be responsible for building a new bank from scratch in Switzerland, using state-of-the-art technology. Based in Switzerland, you will work with an international team, taking ownership of the project delivery. For this role you will ideally bring a solid understanding of DLT, cloud, digital assets and cryptocurrencies.
- Ensure that the project deliverables are on time, within budget and at the required level of quality.
- Establish and grow business and technical relationships whilst driving partner plans with each assigned partner.
- Project scheduling and resource planning to ensure timely completion.
- Client relationship management plus general stakeholder management and project organisation. You will be responsible for delivering presentations and updates, arranging meetings and for official project status reporting.
- Responsible for contract management e.g., creating an order, onboarding external service providers etc.
- Evaluate the outcomes of the project, as established during the planning phase.
Your Skills and Competencies:
- 10+ years of experience, with a proven background in successful project delivery and extensive experience of business consulting environments.
- Comfortable with a high level of autonomy and able to adapt quickly to change.
- A demonstrated ability to think strategically about business, product and technical challenges and to build and convey compelling value propositions.
- Experience in the financial services sector and/ or in the project management industry (e.g. PMI, IPMA, PRINCE2, etc.) is a strong advantage.
- Proven experience in large-scale IT projects with a strong technical understanding of software development and deployment processes.
- Excellent stakeholder management, communication and leadership skills.
- Able to work in a modern and agile organisation with a start-up mindset collaborating with colleagues across various locations and functions.
- Knowledge of DLT, digital assets and crypto as well as a strong interest in new and emerging technologies.
- Expertise in Scrum/ Agile techniques such as epic creation, stories, estimation, prioritization, backlog grooming, MVP identification, sprint planning and product roadmap planning.
- EU/ Swiss citizen or valid Swiss work permit.
What we offer you:
- Support for professional development including certifications, training programs and e-learning platforms, and access to our internal community of experts.
- Flexible and remote working.
- International environment and opportunity to progress in a global organization with a friendly, collaborative culture.
- Competitive compensation package.
With over 10,000 colleagues across 15 markets, GFT offers a truly global, inclusive culture. We are an organization that empowers you to not only explore but raise your potential and seek out opportunities that add value. You will work in a supportive environment with a diverse and inclusive team that is always learning and developing whilst working closely with our colleagues across the globe. Most importantly we care about people, cultures and opinions, and show everyone equal respect.
Diversity & Inclusion Statement:
At GFT we are committed to cultivating, fostering and preserving a culture of diversity, equity and inclusion. We want to attract, recruit, develop and retain the most talented employees, regardless of their background. We are guided by our values in everything that we do and recognize that being a diverse and inclusive employer helps us fulfil our social responsibility to make a difference.