Central Bank Digital Currency (CBDC) is at the forefront of innovation in both the financial and technology sectors. The Senior Project Manager, Central Banks will play a lead role in Ripple’s engagem
Central Bank Digital Currency (CBDC) is at the forefront of innovation in both the financial and technology sectors. The Senior Project Manager, Central Banks will play a lead role in Ripple’s engagements with central banks around the world by guiding the deployment of CBDC projects and solutions. You will be working closely with multiple departments at Ripple to implement solutions that will have national and global impact. This role may be based out of India, Singapore, UK, or USA.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Work with multiple clients simultaneously to manage CBDC projects
- Work with internal teams to define the CBDC Project Management position and create PM processes
- Responsible for the management of the entire project lifecycle from definition/scope through implementation
- Perform all project management activities for each project:
- Plan the project, identify key resources and stakeholders, drive project milestones, coordinate and attend project kickoff and training meetings, lead client meetings, provide updates to internal and external stakeholders, develop and maintain client relationships, document outcomes, etc.
- Coordinate a small internal team, including engineers, solution architects, and sales personnel, to implement Ripple software at client sites
- Act as the primary point of contact for all stakeholders throughout the project lifecycle.
- Manage multiple, simultaneous projects with different clients
- Maintain Organizational Process assets with consideration of Enterprise environmental factors
- Travel commitment is approximately 30%-50%
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
- 5+ years of project management experience on an integration team, installation team, or other relevant project management experience in financial system deployment
- 3+ years experience in banking and/ or payments industries
- Experienced and comfortable working face-to-face with clients, in addition to experience with remote communication and coordination for projects
- Excellent interpersonal, negotiation, project planning, judgment, leadership, decision-making, written and oral communication and problem-solving skills
- You’re an out-of-the-box thinker, client advocate, a doer not a just a thinker
WHAT WE OFFER:
- The chance to work in a fast-paced start-up environment with experienced industry leaders
- A learning environment where you can dive deep into the latest technologies and make an impact
- Competitive salary and equity
- Medical and vision with 100% employer contributions for employees and dependents
- Industry-leading parental leave policies
- Generous wellness reimbursement program
- Weekly company-wide meeting – ask anything you may want to know
WHO WE ARE:
Ripple is doing for value what the internet did for information: enabling its instant and seamless flow around the world. We call this the Internet of Value (IoV). Using blockchain and cryptocurrency technology, Ripple is dedicated to creating powerful gains in financial efficiency, equity and inclusion. In addition, Ripple is developing and enabling the future use cases that will catalyze the new digital economy for governments, businesses and consumers.
Ripple has offices in San Francisco (HQ), New York, London, Mumbai, Singapore, São Paulo, Reykjavík, Washington D.C. and Dubai.