Introduction At IBM, our Project Managers excel by leading and coordinating a project team’s overall performance, scope, cost, and deliverables. Our clients rely on timely and efficient status report
At IBM, our Project Managers excel by leading and coordinating a project team’s overall performance, scope, cost, and deliverables. Our clients rely on timely and efficient status reports, and as Project Manager, you will drive the charge with project direction, metric definition, and performance management. If you are ready to help our clients and project teams succeed, we would love to meet you!
Your Role and Responsibilities
- Manage client engagements, ensuring delivery of solutions for complex IT, business and client requirements.
- Ensure client needs are satisfied by constructing partnerships between the Project Office, clients, vendors, and subcontractor organizations, and managing the implementation of these partnerships to ensure positive customer satisfaction.
- Build client satisfaction through formulation, development, implementation, and delivery of application, technical, and business solutions, responding to client requirements
- Work with the Project Office and delivery organization as a primary point of contact for client needs requirements and expectations with regard to assigned IBM team operations.
- Manage contractual cost, schedule, and service or product deliverables as they relate to the delivery organization.
- Support the Project Executive (PE) in identifying growth opportunities and contract profitability.
- Owns quality for service provided by the delivery organization and is are responsible for tracking and reporting on service level performance.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Strong knowledge of Project Management methodologies, emerging technologies and technical solutions.
- Previous demonstrated experience in managing large projects at enterprise level
- Strong analytical skills
- Experience with managing complex Business Outsourcing Contracts;
- Senior stakeholder management skills
- Fluency in English and Finnish
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
About Business UnitIBM Services is a team of business, strategy and technology consultants that design, build, and run foundational systems and services that is the backbone of the world’s economy. IBM Services partners with the world’s leading companies in over 170 countries to build smarter businesses by reimagining and reinventing through technology, with its outcome-focused methodologies, industry-leading portfolio and world class research and operations expertise leading to results-driven innovation and enduring excellence.
Your Life @ IBMWhat matters to you when you’re looking for your next career challenge?
Maybe you want to get involved in work that really changes the world? What about somewhere with incredible and diverse career and development opportunities – where you can truly discover your passion? Are you looking for a culture of openness, collaboration and trust – where everyone has a voice? What about all of these? If so, then IBM could be your next career challenge. Join us, not to do something better, but to attempt things you never thought possible.
Impact. Inclusion. Infinite Experiences. Do your best work ever.
About IBMIBM’s greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that through the application of intelligence, reason and science, we can improve business, society and the human condition, bringing the power of an open hybrid cloud and AI strategy to life for our clients and partners around the world.Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are not only one of the largest corporate organizations in the world, we’re also one of the biggest technology and consulting employers, with many of the Fortune 50 companies relying on the IBM Cloud to run their business. At IBM, we pride ourselves on being an early adopter of artificial intelligence, quantum computing and blockchain. Now it’s time for you to join us on our journey to being a responsible technology innovator and a force for good in the world.
Location StatementIBM wants you to bring your whole self to work and for you this might mean the ability to work flexibly. If you are interested in a flexible working pattern, please talk to our recruitment team to find out if this is possible in the current working environment.
Being You @ IBMIBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other characteristics. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.