Senior Project Manager
Are you passionate about innovation & cutting-edge technology? GFT is a pioneer in digital transformation. We develop sustainable solutions across new technologies, such as cloud engineering, artificial intelligence and the Internet of Things, for Industry 4.0 and blockchain.
A modern company with a passion for technology we provide world-class consulting and implementation services to our clients across banking, insurance and manufacturing industries. GFT is driving the digital transformation of the world’s leading financial institutions by leveraging in-depth technological expertise, strong partnerships and scalable IT solutions.
A senior role managing projects for key clients, with a high level of autonomy and the chance for rapid progression. An exciting opportunity to be responsible for project deliveries in Switzerland and abroad, working within an international team, using state-of-the-art technology. You need to bring experience in Wealth Management and/or Cloud for this role.
- Ensure that the project deliverables are on time, within budget and at the required level of quality. You will be responsible for tracking and management of the KPIs, budget and overall profitability.
- Delivery of additional project deliverables for the customer in collaboration with other members of the project team.
- Project scheduling and resource planning to ensure timely completion.
- Reporting responsibilities include the design and implementation of dashboards with BI tooling.
- Evaluate the outcomes of the project, as established during the planning phase.
- Processing security, cyber currency management systems, resource monitoring and reporting and the development of specialized programs.
- Collection of data requirements from analytics and business departments.
- Stakeholder management and project organization. You will be responsible for delivering presentations and updates, arranging meetings and for official project status reporting.
- Establish and grow business and technical relationships whilst driving partner plans with each assigned partner.
- Responsible for contract management e.g., creating an order, onboarding external Service providers etc.
Your Skills and Competencies:
- 6+ years of experience with a proven background in successful project delivery, ideally with experience in business consulting environments.
- Comfortable with a high level of autonomy and able to adapt quickly to change.
- A demonstrated ability to think strategically about business, product and technical challenges and to build and convey compelling value propositions.
- Experience in wealth management is essential whilst strong experience in the project management industry (e.g., PMI, IPMA, PRINCE2, etc.) is an advantage.
- Proven experience in large-scale IT projects with a strong technical understanding of software development and deployment processes.
- Excellent stakeholder management, communication and leadership skills.
- Able to work in a modern and agile organisation with a start-up mindset, collaborating with colleagues across various locations and functions.
- Knowledge and experience in cloud services as well as a strong interest in new and emerging technologies.
- Expertise in Scrum/Agile techniques such as epic creation, stories, estimation, prioritization, backlog grooming, MVP identification, sprint planning and product roadmap planning.
- EU/ Swiss citizen or valid Swiss work permit.
What we offer you:
- Support for professional development including certifications, training programs and e-learning platforms, and access to our internal community of experts.
- Flexible and remote working.
- International environment and opportunity to progress in a global organization with a friendly, collaborative culture.
- Competitive compensation package.
With over 10,000 colleagues across 15 markets, GFT offers a truly global, inclusive culture. We are an organization that empowers you to not only explore but raise your potential and seek out opportunities that add value. You will work in a supportive environment with a diverse and inclusive team that is always learning and developing whilst working closely with our colleagues across the globe. Most importantly we care about people, cultures and opinions, and show everyone equal respect.
Diversity & Inclusion Statement:
At GFT we are committed to cultivating, fostering and preserving a culture of diversity, equity and inclusion. We want to attract, recruit, develop and retain the most talented employees, regardless of their background. We are guided by our values in everything that we do and recognize that being a diverse and inclusive employer helps us fulfil our social responsibility to make a difference.