Senior Project Manager
Company Description We are Swissquote and we challenge the code to deliver innovative services & products that make financial opportunities accessible to everyone. We deliver our services to
We are Swissquote and we challenge the code to deliver innovative services & products that make financial opportunities accessible to everyone.
We deliver our services to + 450’000 clients who can trade over 3 million products through performant and secured platforms.
As well as various online trading products (stocks, cryptocurrencies, bonds, funds, derivative products…), we provide Forex, Robo-Advisory and Mortgages solutions.
That makes us the Swiss Leader in online Banking!
By joining Swissquote, you will become a member of the sector’s leading company. You will be encouraged to develop your skills and to grow within teams of highly qualified specialists. We encourage personal development and actively support creative team work, leadership and responsibility
- Within Product Development team drive the company main client centric projects
- Design, develop and establish key reporting standards
- Coordinate business and technical stakeholders
- Be the main point of contact for our external providers
- Analyse project’s success after implementation and provide feedback on objectives set
- 5+ years as a project manager or equivalent role in the banking industry, you have a good knowledge of Agile/Scrum methodologies.
- You demonstrate great coordination skills and proved your problem-solving skills and solution-oriented mindset in your previous experiences.
- You are comfortable to give and receive feedback and possesses great communication skills (explaining ideas and suggestions with conviction and in a logical and structured manner).
- Our working language is English, French would be an asset.
More about Swissquote
A BANK THAT DOESN’T LOOK LIKE ONE
Located near Geneva and the lake, our Headquarters gathers +800 of our employees: young (34 years old average), multicultural (50 nationalities) and wearing what suits them best. You will find a friendly atmosphere in an open and inclusive environment. Spacious offices, home-office policy, outdoor terrace, sports clubs and even… a real Pub for after-work moments.