TIXNGO is a secure mobile blockchain ticketing solution that eliminates fraud – creating a safer, fairer way for fans to buy and sell tickets. As a SECUTIX solution, TIXNGO is backed by years of inn
TIXNGO is a secure mobile blockchain ticketing solution that eliminates fraud – creating a safer, fairer way for fans to buy and sell tickets.
As a SECUTIX solution, TIXNGO is backed by years of innovation and a dedicated team of ticketing experts, committed to taking our clients’ businesses – and events – to the next level.
As the team is growing, we are looking for a Senior Professional Services Manager in our Headquarter in Lausanne.
In this role
- Accountable for the success of all TIXNGO integration projects in all geographies.
- Directly responsible to handle complex TIXNGO integration project with key landmark clients.
- Develop & manage a team of professional services, onboarders across geographies focused on TIXNGO onboarding (target 5-10)
- Establish & deploy standard TIXNGO onboarding procedures and plans to be executed consistently across the geos for successful delivery.
- Participate in presales activities to secure project plan with client & support winning opportunities
- Reports to SecuTix Professional Services VP and TIXNGO Lead
What we offer
- Working on an hypergrowth, industry changer solution based on blockchain and other latest technologies
- A stimulating, international and professional working environment in a dynamic team with extensive expertise
- Flat organizational hierarchies and cross-functional teamwork
- Close contact with customers in a creative industry
- A supportive culture with excellent opportunities for professional and personal training and development
About your profile
- Entrepreneurship and business development mindset
- Technology focused, capable to be hands on when required (Hardware setup for demonstrations and PoCs, REST API structure understanding and usage via API clients, SQL knowledge to create extractions)
- Experienced in multi project portfolio management
- At least 7 years’ experience as Project Manager in an IT service company
- Familiar with SaaS solution or experience in operating a ticketing system for a live entertainment/leisure organization
- Comfortable with ambiguity in a fluid organization
- Professional, flexible, and able to succeed in a rapidly changing environment
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- Passionate and enthusiastic about excellence and attention to details
- Develops and maintains open honest and trusting relationships
- Fluent in English, French or German is an advantage