Company Description About Project Plato We’ve worked in the FinTech/RegTech/LegalTech for over seven years, testing and using new technologies and the latest innovations. During this time, we notice
About Project Plato
We’ve worked in the FinTech/RegTech/LegalTech for over seven years, testing and using new technologies and the latest innovations. During this time, we noticed that the World would be more digital and remote. EU has new regulations on electronic identification and trust services for all electronic transactions. By September 2023, it will become mandatory in the EU – to provide Digital Wallets to all citizens.
Due to the significantly growing interest in a new generation of Identification solutions, most Self-Sovereign Identity (SSI) sector players are working on end-user Digital Wallets, leaving the development of corporate applications to the vendors and developers.
We build the first-ever API platform using Self-Sovereign Identity (SSI) protocols for Digital Identity Management: corporate and transactional identity solutions, corporate governance, KYC, KYB, AML, GDPR and other frameworks. We solve regtech, compliance and cybersecurity issues via decentralised identity technologies, providing Online Trust and Security.
- Contribute to strategy and roadmap for data and business intelligence products
- Analyse customers issues/requests and verify them with the product roadmap
- Managing the product backlog and prioritizing them based on changing requirements
- Identify and document user stories and test cases for new functionalities
- Develop feature-level requirements definition and prioritization
- Implement solutions using agile frameworks like scrum, kanban
- Work with the engineering team for backlog management and product documentation
- Partner with stakeholders across the enterprise to optimize the value of the product
- Interface with our internal and external partners, train them to learn how to use the product.
- 5+ years of experience as a Product Owner in system design, product management experience in an agile environment
- Great track records in launching tech products “from a scratch” in the EU/globally
- Experience working in a FinTech, LegalTech, or RegTech is required
- Experience working in fast-growing tech companies, a dynamic agile environment is required; start-up experience would be an advantage
- Experience working with API, digital identity, blockchain, crypto services would be an advantage
- An understanding of data in a complex enterprise system landscape, including data governance and quality
- Working knowledge of product development architecture
- Experience in communicating product issues to Engineering, Design teams, and Management, setting priorities
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely across multiple audiences and partners
- In-depth knowledge of Scrum and Agile Software Development Methodology
- Fluent English
- BS or MS degree in Computer Science or Business
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU:
- We have successfully proved that our product is (and will be) required worldwide
- Work directly with an experienced start-up team in a very hot industry
- Modern technological stack
- Challenging projects with enough possibilities for personal development
- Flexible hours to give you freedom and increase the productivity
- Working in a team of the most senior developers with high standards and looking out for the most efficient solutions
- Personal development budget, chance to attend courses and conferences abroad
- Top-notch work equipment
- Vacation and holidays in accordance with your country of residence
- Above market rate salary
- Be a part of the international team of outstanding talents
- Remote work.