Senior Product Owner
Owns the Product Backlog and is responsible of maximizing the value of the products and prioritizing work for an Agile team. Owns and articulate a clear product vision that is continuously impleme
- Owns the Product Backlog and is responsible of maximizing the value of the products and prioritizing work for an Agile team.
- Owns and articulate a clear product vision that is continuously implemented and delivered. The vision is aligned with the needs of stakeholders and the business.
- Translates business needs in the form of Epics, Features and US’s. Defines the acceptance criteria for the US’s and with the Dev Team the Definition of Done and Definition of Ready.
- Responsible of accepting/rejecting US or the whole Sprint.
- Plans sprints and releases from an Agile perspective (that is, adaptable and prepared for change).
- Responsible of managing risks and proposing mitigation plans. Help’s removing impediments Empowers and delegate into the Dev Team. Leads by example as a servant leader.
- Ensures that a product meets a clear business, user or technical need, providing subject matter expertise relevant to the technical, business and process requirements of the product and business area.
- Contributes to the on-going digital transformation.
- Contribute to the wider Product Owner community and help in the development and mentoring of peers.
- Committed to acquire knowledge in the technical domain of he is product. At first this knowledge isn’t mandatory but is desirable, but it’s expected that a PO will gain eventually sufficient knowledge.
- Working actively in the Guild of Product Owner.
- Support agile transformation at team levels.
Hybrid type of work, Warsaw-based office|International organization from financial sector
- 5-7 years of experience in a similar position as a Product Owner
- Solid knowledge in Securitization activities and impacts
- Scrum and/or Kanban
- Workshops/meetings/events facilitation
- Lean Inception/Product Discovery
- Customer Centric
- Design Thinking
- Management 3.0
- Fluent English and Polish
We are convinced of the importance of technology that is aligned with the requirements of the business and that our work not only brings value to users, people and communities but also fosters individual creativity. Our team of over 2,000 people in 7 countries develops and/or implements financial solutions across a broad spectrum of technologies (including Blockchain, Big Data and Angular among others) on all kinds of on premise and cloud-based platforms.
- A competitive economic package
- Prime office space, with on premise gym, hairdresser, convenience store and many other amenities, including daily free lunch
- Top notch computer and office equipment at your disposal
- Private medical healthcare
- Life insurance