Product Management (advanced) We are Ramp Network , a well-funded startup that makes the Web3 world a reality Role overview We’re looking for a
We are Ramp Network, a well-funded startup that makes the Web3 world a reality
Treasury Suite – set of software products that manage our operational funds, purchase crypto assets and release it to end users.
As a PM you will
lead Product Discovery and Delivery according to the best industry practices known from books like
Continuous Discovery Habits.
You will build a completely new, innovative solution tackling challenges on the way to Ramp’s growth.
Why is this role a great opportunity for you?
- you will work with great team of top professionals, allowing you to learn on the job from colleagues,
- your leadership can thrive – you will take the lead of one of key product teams,
- on top of the above, you will expand your knowledge by participating in a fully paid by Ramp – Reforge program with top-notch Product Managers from Slack and Uber among others.
Your future work will include
- Vision and Strategy – take full ownership of defining product vision and strategy which help us define product OKRs to drive better product outcomes,
- Client Insights – run proper Continuous Discovery process. Using tools like UserTesting or Maze to capture users’ data and analyze them. WorkTalk with data analystour analytics team to define product metrics to better understand and improve theour product,
- Product Execution – help with formulating and managing the backlog, from understanding the business needs, gathering the requirements, facilitating the meetings, setting up priorities, and refining scope with the product team to give the best product value possible to our users and stakeholders, at the same time, driving our business needs,
- Leadership – mentor our cross-functional product teams and support the Junior Product Manager. Always look at how to improve processes and tools that we are using to drive better product outcomes.
What we are looking for in candidates
- proven product experience with shipping treasury or payment solutions: from discovery to delivery
- deep understanding of Product development lifecycle, including Discovery, Delivery, Continuous Discovery, Hypothesis Validation, running Product Experiments,
- experience in running and mentoring cross-functional teams,
- experience in establishing a culture of using data to drive decisions in an organization,
- strong communication skills and ability to concisely convey complex concepts to a range of audiences with varying technical backgrounds,
- outcome over output approach.
- basic knowledge of currency exchange, digital asset market, or trading activities
PLN 22 500 – 28 000 net on an invoice on a B2B contract monthly (or equivalent on an employment contract)
in a rapidly growing company,
hybrid mode from comfy workspaces located in London, Warsaw or Wroclaw; or
working remotely within EU (traveling to the office once a month for a few days),
private health care package and
Multisport Plus card for you and your partner –
fully on us in Poland; health insurance coverage in other European countries,
being part of one of
the hottest crypto startups,
self-development and conference budget to help you grow,
high level of ownership.
Ramp is an equal opportunity employer. What this means in practice is that your race, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, disability, or age won’t affect our recruitment decisions. We’ll focus solely on your skills, experience, the potential for growth and attitude.
Do you fear you won’t fit in? 90%+ of Ramp’s team agreed with the following statement: While I occasionally felt like a misfit in other workplaces/firms, I feel a sense of belonging here at Ramp.
We are Ramp
Skriv i din ansøgning, at du fandt jobbet på ofir.dk