Product Management (advanced) We are Ramp Network , a well-funded startup that makes the Web3 world a reality Role Overview We are looking for
We are Ramp Network, a well-funded startup that makes the Web3 world a reality
We are looking for a Senior Product Manager who will take ownership of products behind our
Risk & Compliance area – this includes
internal products as well as integrations with leading industry providers. You will have end to end responsibility: from strategy to execution.
Why this role is a great opportunity for you?
- results of your work will be fundamental to Ramp’s success e.g. implementation of the OKR framework,
- you will take the lead on very interesting projects including ML-based forecasting,
- on top of that, you will expand your knowledge by participating in a fully paid by Ramp – Reforge program with top-notch Product Managers from Slack and Uber among others.
Your future work will include
- product execution – help with formulating and managing the backlog, from understanding the business needs, gathering the requirements, facilitating the meetings, setting up priorities, and refining scope with the product team to give the best product value possible to our users and stakeholders, at the same time, driving our business needs,
- industry insights – understand the trends in fintech & crypto regulations as well as fraud prevention,
- client insights – run proper Continuous Discovery process. Using tools like UserTesting or Maze to capture users’ data and analyze them. Talk with our analytics team to define product metrics to better understand and improve our product,
- vision and strategy – take full ownership of defining product vision and strategy which help us define product OKRs to drive better product outcomes,
- leadership – mentor our cross-functional product teams and support the Junior Product Manager. Always look at how to improve processes and tools that we are using to drive better product outcomes.
What we are looking for in candidates
- proven product experience: from discovery to delivery,
- experience in fraud prevention, AML, compliance – preferably in fintech or web3 products,
- deep understanding of Product development lifecycle, including Discovery, Delivery, Continuous Discovery, Hypothesis Validation, Running Product Experiments,
- experience in running and mentoring cross-functional teams,
- outcome over output approach.
PLN 22 500 – 28 000 net on an invoice on a B2B contract (or equivalent on an employment contract),
stock options in a rapidly growing company,
hybrid mode from comfy workspaces located in Warsaw, Wroclaw or London; or
working remotely (traveling to the office once a month for a few days)
private health care package and
Multisport Plus card for you and your partner –
fully on us,
being part of one of
the hottest crypto startups,
self-development and conference budget to help you grow,
high level of ownership.
Do you fear you won’t fit in? 90%+ of Ramp’s team agreed with the following statement: While I occasionally felt like a misfit in other workplaces/firms, I feel a sense of belonging here at Ramp.
We are Ramp
Blockchain is changing the world and has the potential to turn it upside down. We know that it is time to reverse the model we got used to, where the top 1% decide on everything. Blockchain democratises entertainment, and wealth, builds new opportunities for community-driven innovation, and shakes up the ancien regime. We’re inches away from the paradigm shift and Ramp is here to help move the needle.
Skriv i din ansøgning, at du fandt jobbet på ofir.dk