Product Management (advanced) We are Ramp Network , a well-funded startup that makes the Web3 world a reality Role Overview We’re looking for a S
We are Ramp Network, a well-funded startup that makes the Web3 world a reality
We’re looking for a Senior Product Manager who will be responsible for building Ramp global payment gateway. You will join the self-sufficient payments products team with a mission to facilitate the payment process in a way our customers love. Ramp is working very closely with main global payment providers on enabling payment methods that empowers Ramp’s offer for the customers. This includes cards, wallets as well as alternative payments method and local schemes.
Your future work will include
product execution – formulating and managing the payments roadmap and its backlog, from understanding the customer needs, gathering the requirements, facilitating the meetings, setting up priorities, and refining scope with the product team to give the best product value possible to our users and stakeholders, at the same time, driving our business needs,
- partners management – work and build relationships with our existing payments partners as well as build new partnerships around the globe,
- vision and strategy – take full ownership of defining product vision and strategy which help us define product OKRs to drive better product outcomes,
- leadership – mentor our cross-functional product teams. Always look at how to improve processes and tools that we are using to drive better product outcomes.
What we are looking for in candidates
- proven product experience within payments space is a must, ideally at global merchant, acquiring network or payment scheme,
- hands-on experience with building payments rails,
- contract negotiation and partnership management,
- e2e merchant onboarding process at payments service providers and payments institutions,
- deep understanding of Product development lifecycle, including Discovery, Delivery, Continuous Discovery, Hypothesis Validation, Running Product Experiments,
- experience in running and mentoring cross-functional teams,
- outcome over output approach,
- fluency in English (B2 is a must, C1/C1 preferably)
- advanced payments orchestration experience (nice to have).
PLN 22 500 – 28 000 net on an invoice on a B2B contract (or equivalent on an employment contract),
stock options in a rapidly growing company,
hybrid mode from comfy workspaces located in Warsaw, Wroclaw or London; or
working remotely (traveling to the office once a month for a few days)
private health care package and
Multisport Plus card for you and your partner –
fully on us,
being part of one of
the hottest crypto startups,
self-development and conference budget to help you grow,
high level of ownership.
Do you fear you won’t fit in? 90%+ of Ramp’s team agreed with the following statement: While I occasionally felt like a misfit in other workplaces/firms, I feel a sense of belonging here at Ramp.
We are Ramp
Blockchain is changing the world and has the potential to turn it upside down. We know that it is time to reverse the model we got used to, where the top 1% decide on everything. Blockchain democratises entertainment, and wealth, builds new opportunities for community-driven innovation, and shakes up the ancien regime. We’re inches away from the paradigm shift and Ramp is here to help move the needle.
Skriv i din ansøgning, at du fandt jobbet på ofir.dk