As Acronis is dedicated not just to Cyber Protection but to the general protection of its potential and current employees, recruitment and onboarding process are being held online during the current g
As Acronis is dedicated not just to Cyber Protection but to the general protection of its potential and current employees, recruitment and onboarding process are being held online during the current global COVID-19 situation.
Acronis leads the world in cyber protection – solving safety, accessibility, privacy, authenticity, and security (SAPAS) challenges with innovative backup, security, disaster recovery, and enterprise file sync and share solutions that run in hybrid cloud environments: on-premises, in the cloud, or at the edge. Enhanced by AI technologies and blockchain-based data authentication, Acronis protects all data, applications and systems in any environment, including physical, virtual, cloud, and mobile.
With dual headquarters in Switzerland and Singapore, Acronis protects the data of more than 5 million consumers and 500,000 businesses in over 150 countries and 20 languages.
We are looking for a skilled Product Manager to join Acronis Cyber Platform team and work on multiple integration projects between Acronis Cyber Cloud and cloud service automation and digital marketplace platforms (developed internally or by partners).
- Work with cloud service automation platform vendors, strategic partners, and stakeholders to define the scope of integrations and integration roadmap
- Produce business requirements and feature specifications, participate in preparing UX-projects and UI-mockups and product documentation
- Collaborate with Business Owners to make sure that the integration projects support company business goals
- Collaborate with designers, R&D, QA and other teams, facilitate communication throughout the development process inside Acronis to ensure fast go-live release and high quality of integrations
- Coordinate release activities and launch process with partners and Acronis Sales, Marketing and Support teams
- Track key product performance indicators (KPIs) of integrations to measure success/failure
- Work with CSA Integration Product Manager to ensure specific integration projects are aligned with overall CSA integration strategy
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- 3+ years in Product Manager, Business or System Analyst role in a software or systems integration company
- Experience in producing business requirements and feature specifications
- Understanding of cloud distribution and SaaS market
- Excellent communications, interpersonal, and presentation skills
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to multitask and manage several projects in parallel
- Experience in Agile software development and familiarity with tools (Jira, Confluence)
- Upper Intermediate English
Would be a plus:
- Experience with OSS/BSS platforms, cloud brokerage platform and digital marketplace solution