Senior Product Manager, Crypto Settlement
We’re looking for a Senior Product Manager who is passionate about using crypto assets and technology to disrupt the $160T+ cross-border payments space. As a Senior Product Manager you will be respons
We’re looking for a Senior Product Manager who is passionate about using crypto assets and technology to disrupt the $160T+ cross-border payments space. As a Senior Product Manager you will be responsible for leveraging crypto building blocks (e.g., wallets, exchanges, protocols) to evolve the RippleNet payments platform and improve our customers’ experience. To succeed, you will have to love getting into the weeds of traditional payments and DeFi technology to see how they can benefit each other and how the future of payments will grow more decentralized. This role is technical and detailed and at the same time imaginative and creative.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Deeply understand the payments customer needs and requirements to deliver an incredible cross-border payments experience
- Get into the weeds of decentralized technology, inclusive of decentralized exchanges, and recommend how this technology can be leveraged for payments
- Understand how to build and scale liquidity for payments
- Translate user needs into requirements and collaborate with engineering to develop a Roadmap on how to evolve our payments architecture to further leverage crypto components
- Engage with a wide range of cross-functional team members and partners to ensure successful execution, requirements gathering and go-to-market
- Work with partnerships teams to secure necessary product partnerships needed to launch
- Define and drive performance standards and test-cases to ensure a consistent and robust customer experience
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
- Excitement for crypto technologies and how they can be used in traditional finance.
- Bonus points – familiarity with some aspect of crypto; payments and/or markets liquidity; understanding of trading and/or markets concepts
- Ability to take a big ambiguous challenge, structure it, and translate it into product requirements and roadmap
- Minimum 7 years of professional experience and 3 years in product management
- Technical acumen and understanding; preference for software engineering background
- Ability to understand both business needs and technical requirements and communicate both across different teams
- Experience working cross-functionally to drive influence and resolve conflict
- Strategic problem solver who thinks about where the future is headed
- Experience being detail-oriented while simultaneously keeping the big-picture view in mind in your past roles
- Prior experience at a fast-paced technology company
WHO WE ARE:
Ripple is doing for value what the internet did for information: enabling its instant and seamless flow around the world. We call this the Internet of Value (IoV). Using blockchain and cryptocurrency technology, Ripple is dedicated to creating powerful gains in financial efficiency, equity and inclusion. In addition, Ripple is developing and enabling the future use cases that will catalyze the new digital economy for governments, businesses and consumers.
Ripple has offices in Bangalore, Dubai, Dublin, London, Miami, Mumbai, New York, Reykjavík, San Francisco, São Paulo, Shanghai, Singapore, Sydney, Toronto, and Washington, D.C.
WHAT WE OFFER – The resources and support to be your best at work and beyond:
Do Your Best Work
- The opportunity to build in a fast-paced start-up environment with experienced industry leaders
- A learning environment where you can dive deep into the latest technologies and make an impact. A professional development budget to support other modes of learning.
- Thrive in an environment where no matter what race, ethnicity, gender, origin, or culture they identify with, every employee is a respected, valued, and empowered part of the team.
- Ripple is Flexible First: you have the option to work remotely, from our offices, or a combination of the two within the 11 countries we are located around the world.
- Weekly all-company meeting – business updates and ask me anything style discussion with our Leadership Team
- We come together for moments that matter which include team off-sites, team bonding activities, happy hours and more!
Take Control of Your Finances
- Competitive salary, bonuses, and equity
- Bonus Flexibility Program: Participants in the Corporate Bonus Plan have the option to elect to receive their annual bonus in cash, equity or XRP, or a combination.
- 100% paid medical and dental and 95% paid vision insurance for employees starting on your first day
- 401k (with match)
- Commuter benefits
- Employee giving match
- Mobile phone stipend
Take Care of Yourself
- Twice a quarter R&R days so you can rest and recharge
- Generous wellness reimbursement and weekly onsite & virtual programming
- Flexible vacation policy – work with your manager to take time off when you need it
- Industry-leading parental leave policies. Family planning benefits.
- Catered lunches, fully-stocked kitchens with premium snacks/beverages, and plenty of fun events
Benefits listed above are for full-time employees.