We’re SwissBorg, a fintech startup headquartered in Switzerland. Our flagship product, the SwissBorg app, offers over 450,000+ users the best price and liquidity across 15 fiat and 12 cryptos, as wel
Please note this is a fully remote role for a candidate who can be based anywhere in European timezone.
What you might be doing:
- Own the well-being of the product team: from an organisational perspective
- Support Product Managers & Product Owners with conceiving, building, and launching user-focused, high-quality products that connect and grow the crypto economy
- Consult with the CPO in order to calibrate the appropriate hiring strategy
- Collaborate with engineering managers in order to reshape the internal shape-up methodology to fill the gap between theory and reality: organize post epic retrospectives, create in-house methodology to fluidify collaboration between product and tech etc…
- Help to shape an efficient methodology with regards to internal features requests
- Work hand to hand with decision-makers to help them with their responsibilities in terms of Objectives / Betting Tables
- Execute efficiently in a fast-paced, fluid start-up environment where change is constant and creativity is a must
- Collaborate closely with key stakeholders to understand business needs, set and manage priorities, and provide regular communications and updates as to progress
- Regularly engage in performance analysis, specifically to analyze the successful completion of short and long-term goals.
What you might bring:
- 5+ years of Product Management experience
- A track record of building exceptional products that delight your users and produce clear business impact
- Hands on experience building B2C products, preferably in the Fintech space
- Demonstrated ability to lead projects affecting many functions, including product, engineering, finance, compliance, and support. Ability to direct major cross-functional initiatives with effective prioritization and influence
- Experience collecting both internal and external user feedback and requests, empathizing with their challenges and opportunities, and prioritizing roadmaps to optimize results
- Broad understanding of the cryptocurrency & blockchain space
- Worked in a high-growth context, scaling users and systems 10x or more is a strong plus
- Freedom to build up the company that you’ve dreamed of
- Learn with (cool) experts in finance, engineering, AI, psychology and business
- CHSB bonus based on our meritocratic system
- We’ll provide you with a Macbook and a cutting edge tech stack to help you do your best work
- Flexible work hours
- Annual team retreats with colleagues around the world.
- Continuous learning and development opportunities
At SwissBorg, we embrace diversity. We strongly believe that getting to the best outcomes requires different perspectives and backgrounds. We’re committed to openness, curiosity and creating an inclusive culture as we know that diverse teams build better products and generate better ideas. We strongly encourage applications from everyone regardless of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.