With the mobile bank account, Nuri customers can manage their daily finances and invest their assets in a simple way. Strong design skills, from concept to UI....
Nuri empowers people to save and grow money and achieve their personal financial freedom. With the mobile bank account, Nuri customers can manage their daily finances and invest their assets in a simple way. To provide legally compliant financial services, Nuri collaborates with Solarisbank AG and Solaris Digital Assets GmbH.
Nuri enables its customers to benefit from new types of financial technology and the blockchain economy by bridging the gap between the old and new financial systems. With Nuri, customers can invest in cryptocurrency directly from a bank account and earn up to 5% annual return on Bitcoin. The fintech empowers customers to benefit from new financial technology by being the bridge between the old and new financial system. Based in Berlin, Germany’s second-largest challenger bank, now serves over 200.000 customers across 32 European countries.
We’re looking for an experienced Product Designer who’s passionate about designing an outstanding experience for our blockchain bank which merges online banking and cryptocurrency all in one product. In this role you will have a high degree of ownership, and you will collaborate with our cross-functional teams of product managers, designers, marketers and engineers.
- Lead UI design within the product team, creating icons, UI components and other visual design elements
- Help to maintain and evolve, together with other designers, our Design System, UI Guidelines, UI patterns, and UI Shared Libraries
- Create low and high fidelity user interfaces, prototypes and ready-to-develop files (always in collaboration with frontend developers and other stakeholders)
- Understand and translate user needs, business requirements, and technical capabilities into innovative product solutions
- Be constantly on the lookout for best practices, design patterns and anti-patterns, throughout various industries and platforms
- 4-5+ years of in-house product design experience
- Fluent on lean UX methodologies and user-centred design
- Experienced in designing and prototyping with Figma, and maintaining shared libraries across design teams. Knowledge on more robust prototyping tools, like Framer X, is a plus.
- Strong design skills, from concept to UI
- Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written) to present the rationale behind design proposals
- You have an outstanding portfolio that shows production-ready designs in different viewports/devices
- Proactive and self-starter with good collaboration across teams
- Passionate about financial products, cryptocurrency and banking
- Excellent spoken and written English
- Being a complete product designer, who transits smoothly between UX and UI competencies
- Strong in translating user needs into a useful and delightful experience
- Experienced in UX – low fidelity concepts/prototypes, user research, user journey etc.
- You will work on a meaningful, and innovative crypto-banking products to add real value to our customers lives
- A competitive salary, and 28 holidays plus December 24th and 31st off
- Flexible working hours, either from our new modern office in Kreuzberg, from home or even 50% remotely
- Learning & Development budget of 500 EUR per year
- M-Membership for Urban Sports Club to enjoy hundreds of indoor, outdoor and wellness activities as well as live classes in Berlin
- Zero Trading fees to use our products
- Access to Bitkom that provides plenty of Health & lifestyle benefits/discounts
- German language courses up until C2 level
- Working with the latest technology along with an agile environment to work as efficiently as possible
- Bi-weekly break of the week pizza night, TGIF events and one big team event each month
Here, at Nuri, we celebrate a truly diverse and inclusive company culture and are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or gender identity.