Utilize your full range of product design and user interface design skills, from ideation with product managers to working with engineers implementing your…...
At VIV3, our people are our greatest strength. We’re proud to have a diverse team of creators and founders who flourish in an environment of personal autonomy, where professional growth is encouraged. We value our culture and diversity above all else, regardless of where you came from, what you studied, or who you used to work for. Titles and years of experience don’t matter to us – impact, authenticity, and values alignment do.
We’re hiring a full-time Product Designer to join VIV3’s Product Design team.
The Product Design team’s mission is to create seamless and fun experiences. Our work is collaborative and fast-paced; our culture thrives on the principle of continuous learning and development. Every day you will work with a world-class team to defy the limits of what audiences can expect from our products.
About the role:
- Utilize your full range of product design and user interface design skills, from ideation with product managers to working with engineers implementing your detailed mocks, to produce best-in-class UX/UI that helps define a new category of collecting
- Drive tangible improvements for users, addressing their biggest concerns, and deliver compelling experiences that will have creators and collectors sharing with their inner circle
- Synthesize the energy behind our highly competitive drops and thread this spirit through all layers of the product
- Balance the speed, quality, and consistency of design with thoughtful consideration to design versioning to deliver user value with every build
More about VIV3:
VIV3 is the world’s first digital assets marketplace on the Flow blockchain.
Our mission at VIV3 is to make the world a more open, empowering, and enjoyable place through consumer adoption of decentralized technologies.
Date de début prévue : 01/05/2021
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: 40,000.00€ – 60,000.00€ per year
- Temporarily due to COVID-19