Position: Sr. Product Designer Role: Full time Location: Remote Salary: Competitive Boson Protocol Boson Protocol is the decentralized network on which future commerce will ru
Position: Sr. Product Designer
Role: Full time
Boson Protocol is the decentralized network on which future commerce will run.
And it starts with metaverse commerce. Boson Protocol enables anyone to sell physical products in the metaverse as NFTs within our Decentraland space – Boson Portal.
Imagine browsing for a fashion item for your avatar in the metaverse, then receiving the physical product on your doorstep or in-store.
Boson creates a commerce bridge between the virtual and real worlds. Now, your digital and physical self can both enjoy products and experiences from your favourite brands.
Built for creators, communities and merchants, Boson Protocol enables the seamless exchange of digital assets for physical products, services and experiences.
Unlike centralized intermediaries, Boson has minimal fees, and is owned by the participants in the system, so that we all share in the value that we create.
Boson Protocol. Decentralizing commerce.
We are looking for an experienced Sr. Product Designer to solve challenging problems and pioneer our UX capabilities within the Web3 and DeFi space. In this role, you will work collaboratively and build iteratively with a multidisciplinary team of engineers, product managers, and marketers. You will deliver world class experiences across multiple work streams and projects, bringing a user first mindset to our product suite. You will not only have the opportunity to have an end user perspective but also those of retailers and developers. As cryptocurrency and DeFi is still in its infancy, this role offers a unique opportunity in designing an experience that is intuitive and manageable, while empowering our users to fully embrace dCommerce.
- Build and improve the buyer, retailer, and developer experience.
- Lead various UX initiatives such as running design sprints to define & explore user problems, sketching, wireframing, content mapping, low & high fidelity prototyping, and user research.
- Be the voice of the user, helping teams develop empathy for their users.
- Collaborate cross functionally to explore, build and ship your designs
- Be mentor to less experienced designers by helping them build context, develop strong decision making skills, and develop empathy for the users
- Launch high quality work without compromising on speed
- Conduct concepts and both formal and informal usability testing.
- Develop viable workarounds to overcome the limitations of Web3 usability
- Build user journeys that appeal to both the crypto and non-crypto communities
Must have skills and attributes
- Experience in UX design within Web3 / Crypto
- Passion for solving product problems
- Ability to balance all facets of a user experience from strategy and research to information architecture and interaction design
- A deep understanding of the end-to-end iterative design process including how to develop and use design research, job stories, journey mapping, content modelling, wire-framing, prototyping, user testing, and high-fidelity visuals
- Experience collaborating closely with multiple disciplines including product and engineering
Benefits of working with us
- Work Remotely in a dynamic, young, fast growth startup
- The opportunity of working with bleeding edge technology
- Close collaboration with leading projects in the space, e.g. immediate deep dive into Ocean Protocol integration
- We offer a highly competitive salary and an attractive equity position. Details depend on ability and experience. Come and talk to us.
- Flexible working schedule
Some of our guiding principles
- Dream Big: We want to build technology that can outlast the founders and reshape commerce and society at large
- Self-Mastery: Mindful conduct and always on learning are critical components of personal and collective growth
- Collaboration: Expertise is key, but sharing knowledge and building together with joy is the foundation of truly remarkable work
- Stay lean: Our ethos is to create and share value equitably, with minimal value extraction.
If you would like to be part of the foundational change in how we view commerce, then we would love to talk to you about the dCommerce revolution.
Please be sure to include a portfolio with your application.