Your job: Senior Polyglot Go Developer Amsterdam Would you like to work at the Thought Leader of Europe with polyglot engineers who conquer Europe together with the most impactful sof
- Would you like to work at the Thought Leader of Europe with polyglot engineers who conquer Europe together with the most impactful software projects?
- How does it sound to become an authority in areas like Cloud-Native, Event-Driven-Architecture, FP, Blockchain or AI?
- Do you like to be part of a very ambitious engineering culture where self-development, knowledge sharing, and training are top priority and you can grow into lead or architect?
- Do you say yes to great benefits such as a 5% end-of-year bonus, 22 energetic knowledge sharing sessions per year, a beautiful office, 6 training days, many home working options and direct a permanent contract?
Then don’t wait any longer, this job is made for you!
Your employer: The Thought Leader in Europe within software engineering for more than 20 years
More than two decades ago, two entrepreneurs who no longer had to do it for the money came up with a plan: we are going to let the
best engineers excel on the
most interesting issues, always using the
most recent technologies! The result is a
leading company that has become
the Thought Leader within modern software engineering in Europe. Many speak at
inspiring conferences, write books or contribute to
impactful open-source projects. This 100% tech company is helping
impactful, consumer-oriented companies with
millions of end-users to harness the power of automation across industries such as
eHealth, autonomous driving, FinTech, and e-commerce. They only bite into
greenfield challenges in which they can take a
leading role and make a real impact! Full of
architecture/design, complex issues and always working with
passionate and very capable team members. Fun, impact, learning, inspiration, you have it all here!
Your role: Senior Polyglot Go Developer Amsterdam
As a Senior Polyglot Go Developer Amsterdam you get the unique opportunity to bite down into the
most challenging greenfield and long-term
software projects in Europe. Together with your teammates, you will be called in to
take the lead and lay the foundation for the
success of major tech companies! Here you will have the opportunity to
experiment with proven technologies in
functional programming, event sourcing, cloud native, data engineering, scaling and microservices development. Although
Go is an important development language, here you get the
chance to develop yourself polyglot! Do you find that programming languages are just
means to solve impactful and interesting challenges, then this job is really for you!
Since you will become part of the European Thought Leader within software engineering, here you have many ways to
expand your circle of influence. Think of career opportunities as a
lead or architect, speaking at conferences, giving training courses, or
becoming a guru in a theme in which you like to excel!
What is required?
- Minimum of 5 years of professional Backend software engineering experience
- Professional experience with Go (or eager to learn Go)
- Emotionally intelligent and strong communication skills
- A technical university degree or a comparable level is an advantage
- Experience with Unit Testing, Automated Testing or End-to-End testing is the standard for you
- Experience with containerization such as Docker & Kubernetes is a plus
- Experience with AWS, Azure and Google Cloud is a plus
- A polyglot mindset, or the will to broaden your scope
- Experience in training, mentoring, tech leading, open-source development or being active within software communities is a big plus
What is on offer?
- Between €81.400 and €91.400 per year based on knowledge and added value
- Permanent contract for an indefinite period!
- €5.000 training budget per year + 6 training days + 20 knowledge sessions per year
- 5% year-end bonus
- Choice of a 36 or 40 hour contract
- Flexible working hours
- Working from home 3 days a week!
- New hardware & accessories every two years!
- A new phone every two years + unlimited calls
- Lots of space to visit conferences
- Solid pension
- Very inspiring colleagues and knowledge spaces