With the mobile bank account, Nuri customers can manage their daily finances and invest their assets in a simple way. Shape the future of FinTech & banking....
Nuri empowers people to save and grow money and achieve their personal financial freedom. With the mobile bank account, Nuri customers can manage their daily finances and invest their assets in a simple way. To provide legally compliant financial services, Nuri collaborates with Solarisbank AG and Solaris Digital Assets GmbH.
Nuri enables its customers to benefit from new types of financial technology and the blockchain economy by bridging the gap between the old and new financial systems. With Nuri, customers can invest in cryptocurrency directly from a bank account and earn up to 5% annual return on Bitcoin. The fintech empowers customers to benefit from new financial technology by being the bridge between the old and new financial system. Based in Berlin, Germany’s second-largest challenger bank, now serves over 200.000 customers across 32 European countries.
We’re looking for an experienced UX Designer who’s passionate about designing an outstanding experience for our blockchain bank which merges online banking and cryptocurrency all in one product.
We are looking for an experienced Senior Product Manager – Platform who is
passionate about building and leading our high performance product teams to
shape the future of FinTech & banking. As a Senior Product Manager – Platform, you will help develop and deliver Nuri’s platform product strategy with a user-centric mindset and deliver value across existing and new customer segments. Your team’s work is the foundation for the customer-facing product teams to build their experiences.
- Own vision and strategy for Nuri’s platform products in alignment with company goals and overarching product strategy.
- Product ownership for platform products: Define requirements, manage the backlog, deliver in collaboration with your tech team and communicate progress, risks and blockers to the wider company and executive leadership.
- Lead development and optimisation plans in order to ensure scalability, security and reliability of our platform products.
- Strong collaboration with your peer product managers on the customer-experience side to understand their needs and plans, manage dependencies and plan for their future needs.
- Own mid-term strategic product roadmap for your product area (6-12 months) and short-term development roadmap in alignment with tech leadership (< 3months) and communicate progress to management.
- Prioritisation based on strategic direction, customer value and business targets
- Keep up to date with upcoming market and consumer trends in the banking & fintech industry in order to keep a high level of innovation for your product area.
- Mentor junior colleagues and showcase best practices for product methodologies and techniques.
- You have gained extensive experience in building financial products and / or core banking products and platforms, including a successful track record of building banking / financial platform products.
- In addition, you’re known for your strong technical understanding and experience in building in high-velocity, low-latency, high-availability services.
- People know you for your excellent communication skills (both verbal and written) where you align with different types of stakeholders & management on your strategy, potential risks and roadmap.
- You’ve led teams before and became a high impact leader with experience not just in leading squads, but also building high performance teams.
- You understand how to balance between short-term goals and long-term strategic impact.
- You love to work with your team and cross-functional with your peers: you’ll be in close collaboration with both Engineering & Design.
- You will work on a meaningful, and innovative crypto-banking products to add real value to our customers lives
- A competitive salary, and 28 holidays excluding December 24th and 31st
- Flexible working hours, either from our new modern office in Kreuzberg, from home or even 50% remotely
- Learning & Development budget of 500 EUR per year
- M-Membership for Urban Sports Club to enjoy hundreds of indoor, outdoor and wellness activities as well as live classes in Berlin
- Zero Trading fees to use our products
- Access to Bitkom that provides plenty of Health & lifestyle benefits/discounts
- German language courses up until C2 level
- Working with the latest technology along with an agile environment to work as efficiently as possible
- Bi-weekly break of the week pizza night, TGIF events and one big team event each month
Here, at Nuri, we celebrate a truly diverse and inclusive company culture and are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or gender identity.