With the mobile bank account, Nuri customers can manage their daily finances and invest their assets in a simple way....
Nuri empowers people to save and grow money and achieve their personal financial freedom. With the mobile bank account, Nuri customers can manage their daily finances and invest their assets in a simple way. To provide legally compliant financial services, Nuri collaborates with Solarisbank AG and Solaris Digital Assets GmbH.
Nuri enables its customers to benefit from new types of financial technology and the blockchain economy by bridging the gap between the old and new financial systems. With Nuri, customers can invest in cryptocurrency directly from a bank account and earn up to 5% annual return on Bitcoin. The fintech empowers customers to benefit from new financial technology by being the bridge between the old and new financial system. Based in Berlin, Germany’s second-largest challenger bank, now serves over 200.000 customers across 32 European countries.
We are looking for an experienced Performance Marketing Manager to join Nuri’s Marketing Chapter and lead the paid customer acquisition efforts into the next phase: hypergrowth. You will be responsible for creating and delivering the paid acquisition strategy, scale up the performance team and lead performance campaigns. You will work closely with the Marketing & Growth leadership, the central marketing team, design and data teams to implement and execute our audience growth & acquisition engine.
- Lead the ideation, execution and monitoring of our performance marketing strategy
- Plan, launch and test new paid media channels and campaigns
- Ensure best possible spent optimization by continuously optimizing campaigns based on learnings from multiple A/B tests across creatives and targets
- Proactively come up with campaign ideas, content strategies to communicate the product to new audiences.
- A/B test creatives, landing pages and copies to drive aggressive growth targets
- Have a data-driven approach to make informed decisions while optimizing campaigns and improving effectiveness in all paid media channels
- Work closely with cross-functional departments such as marketing, design, content and external creative teams to develop creative assets
- Manage budgeting, and allocate a proper spending across all channels and continuously work on enhancing the ROI and CAC
- You have 5+ years of experience in a digital or performance marketing role in a fast-paced or high-growth environment
- You bring a strong background in paid media marketing and hands-on experience within advertising (e.g. Google, Facebook) and a proven track record of successfully executed campaigns ecosystem
- You have experience with digital data analytics, web analytics and A/B testing
- You have a deep understanding of customer needs in order to craft strong narratives around our propositions for our key customer segments
- You bring experience in Affiliate Networks and Programmatic Advertising is a plus
- You have excellent organizational skills and ability to manage multiple projects at once, making sure you meet quality, resources and time constraints
- A good combination of analytic/segmentation/forecasting skills, additionally bring messaging skills
- People know you from your strong communication skills, in English, and German would be from advantage
- You will work on a meaningful, and innovative crypto-banking products to add real value to our customers lives
- A competitive salary, and 28 holidays plus December 24th and 31st off
- Flexible working hours, either from our new modern office in Kreuzberg, from home or even 50% remotely
- Learning & Development budget of 500 EUR per year
- M-Membership for Urban Sports Club to enjoy hundreds of indoor, outdoor and wellness activities as well as live classes in Berlin
- Zero Trading fees to use our products
- Access to Bitkom that provides plenty of Health & lifestyle benefits/discounts
- German language courses up until C2 level
- Working with the latest technology along with an agile environment to work as efficiently as possible
- Bi-weekly break of the week pizza night, TGIF events and one big team event each month
Here, at Nuri, we celebrate a truly diverse and inclusive company culture and are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or gender identity.