Due to the growth of Ripple, we are looking for a talented Senior Payroll Analyst to assist in administering our Company’s global payroll activities. This right individual will serve as a key liaison
Due to the growth of Ripple, we are looking for a talented Senior Payroll Analyst to assist in administering our Company’s global payroll activities. This right individual will serve as a key liaison with human resources and be the primary contributor for our EMEA payroll operations. They will also assist in our international payroll processing and setup of payroll for new jurisdictions as Ripple continues to grow. Reporting into the Global Payroll Director, the Sr. Payroll Analyst will have significant involvement in addressing technical and international challenges.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Handles complex inquiries from employees, managers, and business partners.
- Ensures compliance with department service levels as established.
- Resolves issues escalated from lower-level team members and escalates issues to the Global Payroll Manager where needed.
- Works closely with HR Operations, Compensation & Benefits, Stock Administration, Tax and HR Managers to ensure accurate data transfers and on issue resolution.
- Manages the payroll process for the more complex country payrolls.
- Analyses general ledger files and reconciliations. Resolves reconciling items and provides commentary to Financial Analysts and General Ledger Accountants.
- Submits banking transactions for employee net pay and tax payments.
- Compiles payroll data as requested for any statutory audits.
- Coordinates the gathering of and submission of data related to audits
- Will participate in projects as requested, including worldwide system. implementations and upgrades.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
The ideal candidate will have prior experience processing payroll in a complex and dynamic environment and will be able to leverage prior payroll experience to help create scalable processes. To be successful in this role, the candidate will need to be organized and deadline driven, ensuring recurring assignments are handled on a timely basis while contributing to special projects and addressing unusual developments. Ripple’s technology is new and cutting edge which leads to complexities in our compensation and reporting.
- 3+ years experience processing high volume monthly Payroll for the EMEA region
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to work to deadlines.
- Keep up to date on all legislative changes in EMEA payroll and implementing where appropriate
WHO WE ARE:
Ripple is doing for value what the internet did for information: enabling its instant and seamless flow around the world. We call this the Internet of Value (IoV). Using blockchain and cryptocurrency technology, Ripple is dedicated to creating powerful gains in financial efficiency, equity and inclusion. In addition, Ripple is developing and enabling the future use cases that will catalyze the new digital economy for governments, businesses and consumers.
Ripple has offices in San Francisco (HQ), New York, London, Mumbai, Singapore, São Paulo, Toronto, Reykjavík, Washington D.C. and Dubai.
WHAT WE OFFER – The resources and support to be your best at work and beyond:
Do Your Best Work
- The opportunity to build in a fast-paced start-up environment with experienced industry leaders
- A learning environment where you can dive deep into the latest technologies and make an impact. A professional development budget to support other modes of learning.
- Thrive in an environment where no matter what race, ethnicity, gender, origin, or culture they identify with, every employee is a respected, valued, and empowered part of the team.
- Ripple is Flexible First: you have the option to work remotely, from our offices, or a combination of the two within the 11 countries we are located around the world.
- Weekly all-company meeting – business updates and ask me anything style discussion with our Leadership Team
- We come together for moments that matter which include team off-sites, team bonding activities, happy hours and more!
Take Control of Your Finances
- Competitive salary, bonuses, and equity
- Bonus Flexibility Program: Participants in the Corporate Bonus Plan have the option to elect to receive their annual bonus in cash, equity or XRP, or a combination.
- 100% paid medical and dental and 95% paid vision insurance for employees starting on your first day
- 401k (with match)
- Commuter benefits
- Employee giving match
- Mobile phone stipend
Take Care of Yourself
- Twice a quarter R&R days so you can rest and recharge
- Generous wellness reimbursement and weekly onsite & virtual programming
- Flexible vacation policy – work with your manager to take time off when you need it
- Industry-leading parental leave policies. Family planning benefits.
- Catered lunches, fully-stocked kitchens with premium snacks/beverages, and plenty of fun events
Benefits listed above are for full-time employees. Interns – please discuss benefits with your recruiter.
UK/EU Applicant Privacy Notice
California Applicant Privacy Notice