AWS (regular) MongoDB (advanced) TypeScript (master) Nest (master) Node.js (master) We are looking for a Senior Node.js Developer to produce scalable software
The experts at DEFIYIELD are specialists in DeFi yield farming and smart contract security, then have experience in investing and in developing advanced management and security toolkit.
DEFIYIELD is a blockchain security network, that allows users to generate high yields while avoiding scams and security vulnerabilities, using the safest and the most yield farming accessible ecosystem.
DEFIYIELD has developed 10+ solutions for DeFi investors, including the Advanced Automatic Smart Contract Audit Scanner – a 1-click tool that scans the smart contract code for 100+ known vulnerabilities, the Approvals Analyzer tool, World’s Fist Audit, REKT Databases, and more.
Being Industry Leading Auditors, Solidity engineers performed 55+ security audits and manually collected the smart contract vulnerabilities database that became a part of the developer toolkit.
- Experience as a Senior Node.js Developer,
- Work experience with Node.js, Nest.js, TypeScript backend;
- Hands-on experience with relational databases, NoSQL databases;
- Experience with AWS including Lambda, SQS, CloudWatch, Cloudformation, etc.
- Experience in microservices architecture and GraphQL.
- Great attention to detail.
- Participate in product development including new features development and product maintenance,
- Develop brand new features with a distributed team and be proactive in terms of proposing new ideas,
- Develop a system from scratch.
Would be a plus:
- Experience in blockchain projects.
- Knowledge of Ethereum PRC, web3.js, the Graph.
- Competitive salary corresponding to your level of knowledge, skills, and experience,
- Work with the most interesting and progressive projects in blockchain technology,
- Work Remote,
- Strong and supportive team from Canada, US, Ukraine, and Europe,
- Vacation & Paid time off,
- Learning, courses, and conferences are paid for by the company.
Skriv i din ansøgning, at du fandt jobbet på ofir.dk