Heroes is a technology-driven e-commerce company that acquires, operates, and scales small and medium-sized brands, with category-winning products on global marketplaces. We focus on consumer brands w
Heroes is a technology-driven e-commerce company that acquires, operates, and scales small and medium-sized brands, with category-winning products on global marketplaces. We focus on consumer brands with outstanding customer reviews and a proven track record of leading bestseller lists in high-growth niches.
Built by a team with a background in investment banking, venture capital and D2C eCommerce we have the right experience to build and grow outstanding brands on Amazon and beyond.
To date we have raised a total of $265 million from leading investors including Upper90, Fuel Ventures, 360 Capital. We’re growing rapidly month-on-month and expanding rapidly. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a high-growth start-up.
The Finance team is being built to be a cornerstone of the business, providing timely and accurate information to enable smart decisions to be taken and to facilitate our expansion as a Group. Last but not least, it is our job to keep tax authorities, auditors, banks and those who give us credit happy. The Netsuite Systems & Transformation manager role will be key in developing processes and iterating current processes to improve efficiency of NetSuite operations and integrations with other systems / databases.
- Developing processes and iterating current processes to improve efficiency of NetSuite operations.
- Detecting and resolving recurring issues and following up with relevant departments.
- Developing reporting capabilities from NS (specifically VAT and other technical reporting)
- Assisting the Finance Team by actively taking responsibility for a key part of the understanding, processing and reconciliation of data on the NeSuite system.
- Improving the current environment within NetSuite to make sure that NetSuite is optimised for reporting and scaling
- Being tech savvy and able to learn new softwares and look for ways to further leverage NetSuite we use and potential evaluate new opportunities would be a plus.
- Qualified accountant.
- 5+ years of experience working with NetSuite and managing the environment.
- Excellent attention to detail, accuracy, problem solving skills and proactivity.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Excel including v lookup and pivot tables in order to analyse data exported from different systems.
- Organised with a strong ability to work to deadlines.
- Excellent verbal communication skills, with the ability to communicate clearly, effectively and appropriately with colleagues at all levels.
- Willing to adapt and pick up new techniques and technologies.
- Able to prioritise and multi task in a fast paced environment.
Location: UK or Spain (hybrid or remote working) #LI-REMOTE
- Attractive share options plan, giving you direct ownership in Heroes and ability to see the direct impact of your contributions
- 25 days paid holiday plus bank holidays
- Private Medical Insurance with AXA (UK only)
- Pension scheme – contributions into an Aviva pension scheme every month
- Workplace Nursery Benefit – save substantial tax and NI on your nursery fees (UK only)
- Cycle to Work scheme – save more than 25% on a bike and accessories (UK only)
- 30% Amazon discount on all of Heroes’ brands
- Bitcoin payroll (choose to have a portion of your salary paid out to you in Bitcoin) (UK only)
- Parental leave
- Hybrid and remote working policies (all Heroes have the freedom to choose how often they come into the office, and we offer 180 days to work from anywhere in the world. (T&C’s apply)
- Daily coffee, tea, fresh fruit, and breakfast in our London, Madrid and Barcelona offices
- Regular team events, such as team lunches, dinners and parties
The recruitment process: first, you will have a 20 /30 minutes call with a member of our talent acquisition team. If the outcome is positive, you will speak to the hiring manager for a 45 / 60 minutes video interview. You will then be asked to work on a case study to present in a 60 minutes interview with the hiring manager and a member of the team, and will meet with a senior member of Heroes’ team for a final 30 minutes chat.
At Heroes, we recognise the benefit of inclusive practices to better build a diverse community, our commitment to ensuring inclusion fuels and connects us as one.
We celebrate our uniqueness and welcome all people who want to develop their careers and learn new skills, if this sounds like you then Heroes is the place!