Senior Marketing Manager / Growth Hacker
Do you want to shape the future of web3 in a fast growing well funded startup? EtherMail is the first Web 3.0 Email solution setting the standard for anonymous and encrypted wallet-to-wallet commu
Do you want to shape the future of web3 in a fast growing well funded startup?
EtherMail is the first Web 3.0 Email solution setting the standard for anonymous and encrypted wallet-to-wallet communication, built by a team dedicated to bringing back full ownership, control and sovereignty of the inbox to users. EtherMail brings the best of blockchain technologies and traditional Email together and has attracted since its launch more than hundred thousands of users globally.
EtherMail has been founded by serial entrepreneurs Shant Kevonian and Gerald Heydenreich (eg exit of buyvip to Amazon) is located in Liechtenstein, Spain, Germany, Argentina and Armenia and has received more than 7 M € in funding from top tier VC funds such as fabric, greenfield and Tim Draper.
We are currently seeking an experienced Senior Marketing Manager with the potential to grow into the Head of Marketing role. As a key member of our team, you will be responsible for developing and implementing strategic marketing initiatives to increase brand awareness, drive user adoption, and support overall business growth.
- Develop and execute a comprehensive marketing strategy to grow EtherMail’s user base and market presence
- Manage and optimize multi-channel marketing campaigns, including SEO/SEM, email, social media, and content marketing
- Analyze and report on marketing KPIs, ensuring data-driven decisions to maximize ROI
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure consistent messaging and branding across all touchpoints
- Successfully launch client projects together with the Customer Success team
- Monitor and analyze competitor strategies to maintain a competitive edge in the market
- Lead, mentor, and grow the marketing team, fostering a culture of innovation and continuous improvement
- Prepare and manage the marketing budget, ensuring efficient allocation of resources
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, or a related field. (Not mandatory but would be nice).
- 4+ years of experience in marketing, with a focus on digital marketing, influencer / affiliate marketing and growth strategies in a fast paced startup environment
- Proven track record of developing and executing successful marketing campaigns
- Understanding of web3, email and privacy technology landscape a big plus
- Excellent analytical, project management, and communication skills
- Ability to lead and inspire a team, with prior experience in team management
- A strategic thinker and hands on entrepreneurial doer with the ability to make data-driven decisions and adapt to changing market conditions
What we Offer
- Work for a top VC funded web3 company with an ambition to built the next unicorn
- High degree of flexibility and responsibility to achieve goals
- A clear career progression path towards the Head of Marketing role
- Dynamic and remote first work environment (two days at the office)
- Competitive compensation, benefits and token participation