JOB PURPOSE : The Senior Marketing Manager is responsible for the successful planning and execution of EAK related marketing campaigns for EAK and its associated brands in order for EAK to successful
JOB PURPOSE: The Senior Marketing Manager is responsible for the successful planning and execution of EAK related marketing campaigns for EAK and its associated brands in order for EAK to successfully deliver on the company goals and objectives.
BENEFIT OF THE ROLE: This is a great opportunity for a senior marketing manager to join a very ambitious team, and leverage your knowledge to create a real impact. The idea is for the successful candidate to be in a position where they are moving into a Head of Marketing role within 12 months as the company continues to grow.
- To successfully manage a growing marketing department and its resources in order to maximise the reach of EAK and to deliver the best ROI for EAK and its brands to deliver on predetermined campaign metrics.
- To regularly concept new marketing campaigns and ideas to the CEO, with a proposed goal, KPI’s and necessary budget in which to execute the campaign.
- To execute approved marketing campaigns by best utilising primary internal marketing resources available.
- To line manage various members of the marketing department, working with said marketing team members and facilitating their career growth within EAK.
- To work with marketing department resources such as the design and social media teams to ensure the output is of a high quality and time efficient in its production.
- To deliver consistent data-driven marketing reports to the CEO, detailing the effectiveness of marketing campaigns & initiatives, including detailed analysis and suggested approach based on the data of the campaign.
- To implement marketing department processes in order to streamline marketing tasks and design assets.
- Work with the Sales Director to define and implement a lead generation strategy, to consistently deliver marketing qualified leads to the sales team
- Take ownership of all marketing collateral, whilst ensuring pitches and proposals are well supported from a brand, design and EAK’s USP standpoint
- Work with the Sales Director to create a harmonised approach to TOFU, MOFU and BOFU marketing, to ensure optimum client journey and engagement
SKILLS and BEHAVIOURS
- A expert understanding of the crypto and blockchain marketing landscape (desirable)
- To have your fingers on the pulse of all things Web3 (desirable)
- To have a great understanding of Web3 culture and its associated terms.
- An expert understanding of standard marketing tools such as Google Analytics, SemRush, Mailchimp, Leadpages, Hotjar etc
- To have excellent managerial and organisational skills
- To be not afraid to roll your sleeves up and get stuck in. As much as this role is about creating an overall marketing approach and strategy for the business, it is equally as important that the candidate can deliver on those elements whilst we eventually grow our team
- Excels working in a high performance and fast-paced environment