Introduction IBM’s Industry Consultants are essential to our clients as they work to reinvent themselves for the future. Join our highly visible and highly skilled team of global consultants as w
IBM’s Industry Consultants are essential to our clients as they work to reinvent themselves for the future. Join our highly visible and highly skilled team of global consultants as we strive to accelerate sales, deliver client engagements, and build IBM’s market eminence. If you are a forward-thinker and a curious intellectual, we welcome you to apply for your next exciting career challenge!
Your Role and Responsibilities
The overarching responsibility within the Distribution Sector will be drive innovation to clients belonging to CPG, Retail, Life Sciences and Fashion Luxury industries. We are looking for a dynamic and passionate candidate willing to learn the IBM value proposition in terms of Industry Knowledge, Technology, Strategic Support to become the fuel of growth and transformation for our clients. This means great sense of commitment in terms of Business Results /signing, revenue and profit), Responsibility to Others (team working and collaboration), Innovation and Skills (continuous learning and personal eminence) and Client Success (client satisfaction).
Specifically she/he will be responsible to:
- Exploit the existing relations with some CPG, Retail, Life Sciences and Fashion Luxury industries clients to enlarge the actual business.
- Develop and sustain deep long-term IBM relationships with senior clients thanks to years of experiences.
- Possess deep and credible subject matter expert in one or more of the Distribution Sector Industry.
- Think like a client C-Suite and establish strong relationships at multiple levels with key decision makers and leaders in client organizations, through personal insight, trust, and open information sharing.
- Work to preserve the long-term viability of the relationship based on a clear understanding of both the client’s and IBM’s business models. Take personal accountability for profitable account growth.
- Understand key business processes with focus on business outcomes; Provide breakthrough insights or feedback to the client that challenges the client’s current perceptions about their own business; Act on a deep understanding of the client’s customer or market and how IBM can help the client shift to improve their business.
- Advises clients regarding products & solutions for solving problems in their Industry. Specialist is knowledgeable in the trends and directions of the industry, the marketplace, and the players.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Experience in cross lobs value propositions
- 7-8 yos in Distribution Sector
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
Languages required: Italian, English
About Business Unit
IBM Consulting is IBM’s consulting and global professional services business, with market leading capabilities in business and technology transformation. With deep expertise in many industries, we offer strategy, experience, technology, and operations services to many of the most innovative and valuable companies in the world. Our people are focused on accelerating our clients’ businesses through the power of collaboration. We believe in the power of technology responsibly used to help people, partners and the planet.
Your Life @ IBM
Are you craving to learn more? Prepared to solve some of the world’s most unique challenges? And ready to shape the future for millions of people? If so, then it’s time to join us, express your individuality, unleash your curiosity and discover new possibilities.
Every IBMer, and potential ones like yourself, has a voice, carves their own path, and uses their expertise to help co-create and add to our story. Together, we have the power to make meaningful change – to alter the fabric of our clients, of society and IBM itself, to create a truly positive impact and make the world work better for everyone.
It’s time to define your career.
IBM’s greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that through the application of intelligence, reason and science, we can improve business, society and the human condition, bringing the power of an open hybrid cloud and AI strategy to life for our clients and partners around the world.
Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are not only one of the largest corporate organizations in the world, we’re also one of the biggest technology and consulting employers, with many of the Fortune 50 companies relying on the IBM Cloud to run their business.
At IBM, we pride ourselves on being an early adopter of artificial intelligence, quantum computing and blockchain. Now it’s time for you to join us on our journey to being a responsible technology innovator and a force for good in the world.
IBM wants you to bring your whole self to work and for you this might mean the ability to work flexibly. If you are interested in a flexible working pattern, please talk to our recruitment team to find out if this is possible in the current working environment.
Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other characteristics. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.